getting prepared

Gemini

Feb 17, 2010, 5:51:04 PM2/17/10
to The XaraLX Development Group
As Spring will be upon us before we know it, and it seems a good time
to start the project back up on a fresh foot... I want to ask everyone
what they think first about, getting this project more active and more
widely/publically known, as well as any ideas anyone may have to set
things off?

Gemini

Feb 17, 2010, 5:54:48 PM2/17/10
to The XaraLX Development Group
Ooops, I hit a wrong key and posted before i was done.

as I was gonna say, at the Linux Graphics Users Forum, we have a new
member who registered, who is a coder and has actually done some work
to port Cairo into XaraLX to replace some of the functions of CDraw,
and posted some sample results.
I have to say, I am very excited! and anxious for this individual to
join this project so we can bombard em with questions and querries
with great interest ans appreciation!!!

So, with that, I am all ears everyone... Whaddayagot? :)