Issue tracker

Tom Wright

Oct 2, 2009, 5:51:34 PM10/2/09
to the-xaralx-development-group
If anyone was looking for a list of fairly easy/manageable programming
tasks to help move the project along, we did add most of the pressing
issues to the Xarino google code project:
http://code.google.com/p/xarino/issues/list

Hopefully there is some useful info there.

--
Thanks,
Tom Wright

Gemini

Oct 4, 2009, 2:30:43 AM10/4/09
to The XaraLX Development Group
As far as the svg support. I have found that the import and export
work just as they are supposed to with version 0.7... what is missing
is, all the svg scripts/executions in-between the two, as far as I
know. Export svg cannot due it's job if it cannot see/read any of the
info it needs.
I think to take a look into the svg files in Inkscape will show what
svg files are missing but, then they need to be built into xaralx (or
xarino) whichever the case may be.

Gemini

Oct 16, 2009, 1:46:14 AM10/16/09
to The XaraLX Development Group
Tom... I'd like to join the Xarino google group.