The Two Spoons Cookbook

Ida Mayer

Dec 21, 2021, 6:50:25 PM12/21/21
to the-two-spo...@googlegroups.com

Hello family, friends, loved ones, and avid chefs,

Chris and I just completed the first edition of our much delayed and long awaited cookbook: The Two Spoons Cookbook. With 33 recipes, 99 pages, and years of trial, error, tribulations, friendship, the scientific method, and delicious food, we’re so excited to finally share it with you.

Get it on Apple Books, or as an eBook, PDF, or website at twospoonscookbook.com

If you want a festive recipe for the holidays a few of our favorites are Pumpkin Cookies, Holiday Turkey Burgers, and Crispy Potatoes.

With warm hearts and ovens,

~ Ida & Chris

P.S. We’d love feedback. Links to submit feedback are at the bottom of each webpage, or submit feedback here. Anything is fair game (unclear directions, formatting issues, things you dislike about the food, etc).

P.P.S. This email was sent via a Google group set up for this purpose, but no hard feelings if you unsubscribe.

For those who got a sneak peak already, here’s what’s new:

  • New recipes!

    • Crispy Potatoes

    • Salt Roasted Peanut Cake

    • Pine-Pineapple-Apple Upside-Down Cake