The Two Spoons Cookbook, 2nd Edition

The Two Spoons Cookbook

Nov 8, 2022, 8:19:54 PM11/8/22
to The Two Spoons Cookbook

Happy November!

Ida and I just completed the second edition of The Two Spoons Cookbook. We’ve added 9 new recipes (and updated many others)!

Get it on Apple Books, or as an eBook, PDF, or website at twospoonscookbook.com. (If you already have the Apple Books copy, it will automatically update soon.)

Since Thanksgiving is coming up, try out the new ​​No Bake Peanut Butter Cream Pie (or the new Vegan Peanut Custard Pie). Or try Pumpkin Cookies, Holiday Turkey Burgers, or Crispy Potatoes

Please help us get the word out - if you like a recipe please share it on your social networking platform of choice! Or buy the eBook as a gift for someone you love.

Allez cuisine!

~ Chris & Ida

P.S. We love feedback. Links to submit feedback are at the bottom of each webpage, or submit feedback here. Anything is fair game (unclear directions, formatting issues, things you dislike about the food, etc). We also addressed all the feedback we got on the 1st edition!

P.P.S. This email was sent via a Google group set up for this purpose, but no hard feelings if you unsubscribe.

Here’s what’s new since last year: