5G Phones will reach the market in 2019.

Yash Patil

Mar 3, 2018, 8:17:44 AM3/3/18
to The Tech Show Forum
Hello Guys,

I am happy to introduce you all that the most awaited technology advancement 5G will hit the market in the year 2019.

• According to a new report by research firm Gartner, 5G phones will reach the market in 2019, while by 2021, 9 percent of smartphones sold will support 5G and it will bring faster uplinks and support new AI applications.
• The firm also said that that mobile phone shipments will increase by 2.6 percent in 2018, with the total amounting to 1.9 billion units. In 2018, smartphone sales will grow by 6.2 percent to represent 87 percent of mobile phone sales.

✓ HOW FAST IS 5G ?

In preliminary demonstrations, 5G networks have been shown to deliver data at speeds as much as sixty times faster than a 4G wireless connection. According to tests of Samsung's 5G router by PC magazine, it could achieve speeds up to 4 gigabits per second or 500 megabytes of downloaded information per second. At 500 megabytes per second, a 100 GB 4K movie could be downloaded in under 4 minutes. This is phenomenally faster than 4G LTE speeds, which top out at 55 megabits per second or 6.5 megabytes of downloaded information. Using a 4G LTE mobile network that same 100 GB 4K movie would take almost 3 hours to download.
I hope that I introduce the idea and the points about the latest 5G technology. Stay tuned for further updates. Like and do share if you like my post. catch you soon!

Source- techlicious.com

5G-city_700.jpg