Oneplus One in 2019

girishb...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2019, 10:53:48 AM7/4/19
to The Tech Show Forum

Hello guys, we all know about oneplus journey, it’s been five years for them in 2019; they launched their first one i.e. Oneplus 1 on 23rd April 2014 and now they launched their latest i.e. Oneplus 7 and  7pro recently.

We had already discussed about 7pro and 7’s review is coming up in this month only, but in this article let’s see how oneplus one is performing in 2019; yes,yes a phone of 2014 in 2019. Is it worth using oneplus one in 2019??

Link to oneplus 7pro: https://www.yourtechshow.com/2019/06/oneplus-7-pro-flagship-or-flagship.html

Coming back to oneplus one

Specifications:

Looking back to specification sheet of oneplus one. It was launched at price of 21,999/- in 2014, here is sheet for same

oneplusone.jpg

Specification Sheet

Now Oneplus one is available at the price of 5000/-.

You can easily install the gcam and Android Pie in it, yes yes Pie various custom roms are available for this device and I’m currently using Arrow os and on June Security patch yes they are fast in providing updates to this one and also have an inbuilt ota updater feature, So bingo.

Arrow os is clean, near to stock, with some advantages for sure. Arrow os supports wide varieties of devices, you can download for your device.

See some screenshots:

2.jpg1.jpg

3.jpg

You can play anything you want in this device, but you need to comprise on the thing oneplus one lags, No doubt oneplus 1 was a flagship killer in 2014 even in 2015 but as technology is moving fast, you need to comprise on things, if you’re buying this phone, believe me still its value for money at 5k.

Things this phone lags:

Fingerprint Scanner.

Camera performance is decent.

No fast Charging.

No usb c port.

But when you look at price point of near 5k, no one gives you a snapdragon 8xx processor and a full hd display and much more.

Comment down you’re review for same, if you have the oneplus one or you are looking for a good 5k phone.