UNBOXING OF XIAOMI REDMI 4A!!

AKSHAY BHOPANI

Dec 19, 2017, 1:36:40 AM12/19/17
to The Tech Show Forum
By Shreyas ochani

Hello MI fans,

323347d6-a3f9-46bf-847c-33fbcb3e4229.jpg

Redmi 4A was just launched in the month of march in india with a tagline Power to Everyone. This budget beast cost only 5999 INR & promise to offer great performance when compared to it's price. I myself was shocked by the performance infact when I got my 1st hands-on experience & felt that at this price you need not compromise with any of the sensors. It has all sensors like accelerometer etc etc including gyroscopre (used for watching 360 degree videos). The phone build quality looked so premium that you can never say the phone costs mere 5999 INR.

  • 5 inch ,720p display Snapdragon 425
  • 2GB + 16 GB, exapandable up to 128GB
  • 3120 mAh battery(typ)
  • 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front