The Right Thing, May 16, 2021

Jeffrey Seglin

May 16, 2021, 9:03:51 AM5/16/21
to The Right Thing

THE RIGHT THING: ARE WE TOO POLARIZED TO SHOW KINDNESS ONE SIP (OR SLICE) AT A TIME?
Will we do something nice for someone we don't know? Read the column and post your comments here.

THE SIMPLE ART OF BUSINESS ETIQUETTE AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK, E-BOOK, AND AUDIO BOOK
The Simple Art of Business Etiquette: How to Rise to the Top by Playing Nice is now available here on Amazon.com. A virtual video tour of the book is available here.

CARRY THE RIGHT THING COLUMN
For information about carrying The Right Thing in your print or online publication, contact information is available here.

SEND YOUR ETHICAL QUESTIONS

I am always looking for stories of ethical challenges, dilemmas, and perplexing situations. If you have such a story or question based on an incident and would like it to be considered for the column, please email it to me at jeffre...@gmail.com.  Make sure to include enough details about the story, the issue that you're wrestling with, and your name and the city and state or province where you are located. Also include a way for me to contact you. If you know of others who might have interesting stories, please forward this email on to them. You can check out recent The Right Thing columns along with reader comments on the column's blog here or go to the Tribune Media Services page for the column here.

Follow on Twitter @jseglin.

Thank you for continuing to read The Right Thing column and The Right Thing blog. If you know others who would like to subscribe to this listserv, they can do so by going to www.jeffreyseglin.com and signing up there or by going to http://groups.google.com/group/the-right-thing. (See note on how to unsubscribe at the bottom of this message.)

Jeffrey L. Seglin
jeffre...@gmail.com
www.jeffreyseglin.com