Sunday 25

Sergio Pereira

Nov 22, 2012, 3:10:44 PM11/22/12

Nov 22, 2012, 3:12:49 PM11/22/12

De: "Sergio Pereira" <sergito...@hotmail.com>
À: the-rege...@googlegroups.com
Envoyé: Jeudi 22 Novembre 2012 20:10:44
Objet: Sunday 25

2. Nico (ball + bibs)
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

--
"Éramos todos muy amigos. Nos gustaba jugar juntos, lo pasábamos bien reunidos, intentábamos hacerlo lo mejor posible. Atacar mucho y luego recuperarla con la ilusión de volver a atacar y esperábamos la compañía de la suerte. Ese es el fútbol muchachos"

"We were all friends. We liked to play all together and we tried to do our best. Attacking all the time and then trying to recover the ball with the illusion of attacking again and hoping to have some luck. That is football, folks."

-M. Bielsa-
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Regent-s Club" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/the-regent-s-club?hl=en-GB.

lopez.egana

Nov 24, 2012, 7:14:16 AM11/24/12
to the-rege...@googlegroups.com, veilla...@free.fr
Football this Sunday at 11:00
1. Sergio  (goal)
2. Nico (ball + bibs)
3. JF

Domenico Favata

Nov 24, 2012, 7:43:18 AM11/24/12
to lopez.egana, the-rege...@googlegroups.com, veilla...@free.fr

>> Football this Sunday at 11:00
>> 1. Sergio  (goal)
>> 2. Nico (ball + bibs)
>> 3. JF
>> 4. Dom

Domenico Favata

Nov 25, 2012, 3:50:12 AM11/25/12
to lopez.egana, the-rege...@googlegroups.com, veilla...@free.fr
Weathers good lets play! there should be alot more coming who haven't replied because there usually is.