Re: Abridged summary of the-regent-s-club@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

1 view

Felipe Lanuza

Apr 27, 2013, 4:31:48 PM4/27/13
to the-rege...@googlegroups.com
Guys, are we playing tomorrow? Anyone else? One more and we can still find an extra player in site... Or are we aborting mission?

Felipe A. Lanuza Rilling
Architect/MArch - PhD Student
Bartlett School of Architecture
University College London

On 27 Apr 2013, at 14:41, the-rege...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/the-regent-s-club/topics

    philipp wesche <wesc...@gmail.com> Apr 27 10:40AM +0100

    Anyone else who would like to play this Sunday? We need at least 8 people

    11.00 regents park, Sunday 28th
    ...more

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group the-regent-s-club.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
"Éramos todos muy amigos. Nos gustaba jugar juntos, lo pasábamos bien reunidos, intentábamos hacerlo lo mejor posible. Atacar mucho y luego recuperarla con la ilusión de volver a atacar y esperábamos la compañía de la suerte. Ese es el fútbol muchachos"

"We were all friends. We liked to play all together and we tried to do our best. Attacking all the time and then trying to recover the ball with the illusion of attacking again and hoping to have some luck. That is football, folks."

-M. Bielsa-
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Regent-s Club" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/the-regent-s-club?hl=en-GB.

Hendrik Rupp

Apr 28, 2013, 4:33:46 AM4/28/13
to Felipe Lanuza, the-rege...@googlegroups.com
I would suggest we meet at 11 and try to find some more guys to play with.
See you all there I hope!!
Hendrik

Hendrik Rupp
10 Percy Circus