Who is playing this weekend (26 May)

Ernesto

May 22, 2013, 10:48:40 AM5/22/13
to the-rege...@googlegroups.com
1. Ernesto

Elliott, Kieran (Defra)

May 22, 2013, 10:56:43 AM5/22/13
to Ernesto, the-rege...@googlegroups.com
If game is at 11.30 or later I will play and will have at least one friend coming.

Kieran Elliott
Assistant Statistician
Environmental Statistics and Ecosystem Accounting
Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)
Area 6F, Ergon House
London, SW1P 3JR
020 7238 1020, GTN: 7238 1020

May 22, 2013, 11:00:01 AM5/22/13
to the-rege...@googlegroups.com, neizab...@gmail.com
On Wednesday, 22 May 2013 15:48:40 UTC+1, Ernesto wrote:
> 1. Ernesto

neizab...@gmail.com

May 22, 2013, 11:02:22 AM5/22/13
to the-rege...@googlegroups.com, neizab...@gmail.com
Alright, so we can arrange the game for 11:30....

1. Ernesto
2. Elliott
3. Elliott's friend

Ernesto La Massa Brilhault

May 23, 2013, 9:45:07 AM5/23/13
to Elliott, Kieran (Defra), atoc...@gmail.com, gil...@gmail.com, dbe...@gmail.com, the-rege...@googlegroups.com
Hi ... So, until now, these are the names of the people that will be playing this  sunday at regen'ts park... By Elliot request we arranged the game for 11:30... Please, invite any friend you like, just let us know to include him in the list... One more thing, any ideas about where we should meet?? ... Also, does any of you have ball or goals. If you have any of that, please write that next to your name... Cheers....

1. Ernesto (From clapham list)
2. Dino (From clapham list)
3. Gil (From clapham list)
4. Andres (From clapham list)
5. Elliot (From regent's list)
6. Elliot's friend
7. Elliot's friend
8. Elliot's friends

> Subject: RE: Who is playing this weekend (26 May)
> Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 14:26:14 +0100
> From: Kieran....@defra.gsi.gov.uk
> To: basti...@hotmail.com
>
> Yep, I have at least 1 but it is likely that I will have 2-5 more.

> Kieran Elliott
> Assistant Statistician
> Environmental Statistics and Ecosystem Accounting
> Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)
> Area 6F, Ergon House
> London, SW1P 3JR
> 020 7238 1020, GTN: 7238 1020

veilla...@free.fr

May 23, 2013, 10:11:20 AM5/23/13
to Ernesto La Massa Brilhault, Kieran Elliott (Defra), atoc...@gmail.com, gil...@gmail.com, dbe...@gmail.com, the-rege...@googlegroups.com

Hi guys,

I'm up for footie on Sunday @ 11.30 am.

In terms of meeting point, I think we should meet at the usual place and we'll find a place nearby as American football players are now playing on "our" pitch.

See attachment for the ones whio don't know where this is.

1. Ernesto (From clapham list)
2. Dino  (From clapham list)
3. Gil  (From clapham list)
4. Andres  (From clapham list)
5. Elliot (From regent's list)
6. Elliot's friend
7. Elliot's friend
8. Elliot's friends
9. Nico (ball + goal)

See you on Sunday!

Nico

RegentsParkFooty.pptx

Drew Merkle

May 23, 2013, 10:28:52 AM5/23/13
to veilla...@free.fr, Ernesto La Massa Brilhault, Kieran Elliott (Defra), atoc...@gmail.com, gil...@gmail.com, dbe...@gmail.com, the-rege...@googlegroups.com
1. Ernesto (From clapham list)
2. Dino  (From clapham list)
3. Gil  (From clapham list)
4. Andres  (From clapham list)
5. Elliot (From regent's list)
6. Elliot's friend
7. Elliot's friend
8. Elliot's friends
9. Nico (ball + goal)
10. Drew

--
"Éramos todos muy amigos. Nos gustaba jugar juntos, lo pasábamos bien reunidos, intentábamos hacerlo lo mejor posible. Atacar mucho y luego recuperarla con la ilusión de volver a atacar y esperábamos la compañía de la suerte. Ese es el fútbol muchachos"

"We were all friends. We liked to play all together and we tried to do our best. Attacking all the time and then trying to recover the ball with the illusion of attacking again and hoping to have some luck. That is football, folks."

-M. Bielsa-
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Regent-s Club" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/the-regent-s-club?hl=en-GB.

Drew Merkle
B. Arch [High Honors], Auburn University
M. Arch [Thesis Distinction], The Architectural Association

28 Windermere
Albany Street

Hendrik Rupp

May 23, 2013, 10:46:49 AM5/23/13
to Drew Merkle, veilla...@free.fr, Ernesto La Massa Brilhault, Kieran Elliott (Defra), atoc...@gmail.com, gil...@gmail.com, Dino Besomi, the-rege...@googlegroups.com
1. Ernesto (From clapham list)
2. Dino  (From clapham list)
3. Gil  (From clapham list)
4. Andres  (From clapham list)
5. Elliot (From regent's list)
6. Elliot's friend
7. Elliot's friend
8. Elliot's friends
9. Nico (ball + goal)
10. Drew
11. Hendrik (will try to make it but can't promise)

so sunday 11.30 it is, at the usual place nearby the american football pussys :)
cheers!

Hendrik Rupp

May 23, 2013, 12:13:32 PM5/23/13
to gil...@gmail.com, veilla...@free.fr, Ernesto La Massa Brilhault, Kieran Elliott (Defra), atoc...@gmail.com, Dino Besomi, the-rege...@googlegroups.com, Drew Merkle

veilla...@free.fr

May 31, 2013, 7:10:53 AM5/31/13
to Hendrik Rupp, Ernesto La Massa Brilhault, Kieran Elliott (Defra), atoc...@gmail.com, Dino Besomi, the-rege...@googlegroups.com, Drew Merkle, gil...@gmail.com

Hey guys,

Who's in for Sunday footy (11.30 am kick-off)?

1. Nico (ball)
2.
3.
4.