Footie

Daniel Castro

Jan 26, 2013, 4:22:11 PM1/26/13
to the-rege...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Any news? Haven't heard from anyone since 2 weekends ago! Is football on tomorrow?
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2

Hendrik Rupp

Jan 28, 2013, 6:43:42 AM1/28/13
to Daniel Castro, the-rege...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys!
Who is up for a match next Sunday?
Are we playing? There haven't been many of us the last weeks...
Cheers,
Hendrik

--
"Éramos todos muy amigos. Nos gustaba jugar juntos, lo pasábamos bien reunidos, intentábamos hacerlo lo mejor posible. Atacar mucho y luego recuperarla con la ilusión de volver a atacar y esperábamos la compañía de la suerte. Ese es el fútbol muchachos"

"We were all friends. We liked to play all together and we tried to do our best. Attacking all the time and then trying to recover the ball with the illusion of attacking again and hoping to have some luck. That is football, folks."

-M. Bielsa-
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Regent-s Club" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/the-regent-s-club?hl=en-GB.

Dino Besomi

Jan 28, 2013, 6:45:35 AM1/28/13
to Hendrik Rupp, Daniel Castro, the-rege...@googlegroups.com
Count me in.

Dino

--
Dino Besomi

Barnett, Tom

Jan 28, 2013, 6:46:23 AM1/28/13
to Dino Besomi, Hendrik Rupp, Daniel Castro, the-rege...@googlegroups.com

I’m up for it, haven’t played for some time though so very rusty! Might be able to bring along a friend or two if we’re struggling for numbers.

Sergio Pereira

Jan 28, 2013, 6:48:22 AM1/28/13
to Barnett, Tom, Dino Besomi, Hendrik Rupp, Daniel Castro, the-rege...@googlegroups.com, Benjamin Wise
Football sunday 3rd/ feb

1 Hendrik
2 Dino
3 Tom
4 Sergio
5
6
7

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to the-regent-s-c...@googlegroups.com.

Hendrik Rupp

Jan 28, 2013, 6:57:40 AM1/28/13
to Sergio Pereira, Barnett, Tom, Dino Besomi, Daniel Castro, the-rege...@googlegroups.com, Benjamin Wise
1 Hendrik
2 Dino
3 Tom
4 Sergio
5 Drew
6
7
8

Cristian Lorca

Jan 28, 2013, 7:00:19 AM1/28/13
to Dino Besomi, Hendrik Rupp, Daniel Castro, the-rege...@googlegroups.com
I´m in too.
I need to play again.

Cristian
Cristian Lorca N.

Industrial Designer UCh / Lighting Designer DIA

___

Phone:   +44 7944 528200

London, NW1 0AD

http://cargocollective.com/clorca

Domenico Favata

Jan 28, 2013, 7:07:25 AM1/28/13
to Cristian Lorca, Dino Besomi, Hendrik Rupp, Daniel Castro, the-rege...@googlegroups.com
me too

1 Hendrik
2 Dino
3 Tom
4 Sergio
5 Drew
6 Christian
7 Dom (Bibs)
8
9
10

Barnett, Tom

Jan 28, 2013, 7:17:59 AM1/28/13
to Domenico Favata, Cristian Lorca, Dino Besomi, Hendrik Rupp, Daniel Castro, the-rege...@googlegroups.com

My housemate, another guy called Tom, is keen, he didn’t have his business card so wasn’t able to give you his email when he played with us before

I might be there this weekend guys, will let you know for sure later

2013/1/26 Daniel Castro <dannyc...@hotmail.com <mailto:dannyc...@hotmail.com> >

Hey guys,

Any news? Haven't heard from anyone since 2 weekends ago! Is football on tomorrow?
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2

--
"Éramos todos muy amigos. Nos gustaba jugar juntos, lo pasábamos bien reunidos, intentábamos hacerlo lo mejor posible. Atacar mucho y luego recuperarla con la ilusión de volver a atacar y esperábamos la compañía de la suerte. Ese es el fútbol muchachos"

"We were all friends. We liked to play all together and we tried to do our best. Attacking all the time and then trying to recover the ball with the illusion of attacking again and hoping to have some luck. That is football, folks."

-M. Bielsa-
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Regent-s Club" group.
To post to this group, send an email to

the-rege...@googlegroups.com <mailto:the-rege...@googlegroups.com> .

the-regent-s-c...@googlegroups.com <mailto:the-regent-s-club%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com> .
Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/the-regent-s-club?hl=en-GB <http://groups.google.com/group/the-regent-s-club?hl=en-GB> .

--

the-regent-s-c...@googlegroups.com <mailto:the-regent-s-c...@googlegroups.com> .
Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/the-regent-s-club?hl=en-GB <http://groups.google.com/group/the-regent-s-club?hl=en-GB> .

--
"Éramos todos muy amigos. Nos gustaba jugar juntos, lo pasábamos bien reunidos, intentábamos hacerlo lo mejor posible. Atacar mucho y luego recuperarla con la ilusión de volver a atacar y esperábamos la compañía de la suerte. Ese es el fútbol muchachos"

"We were all friends. We liked to play all together and we tried to do our best. Attacking all the time and then trying to recover the ball with the illusion of attacking again and hoping to have some luck. That is football, folks."

-M. Bielsa-
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Regent-s Club" group.

Benjamin Wise

Jan 29, 2013, 1:30:01 PM1/29/13
to Daniel Castro, Sergio Pereira, Tom.B...@first42.com, dbe...@gmail.com, ma...@hendrikrupp.com, the-rege...@googlegroups.com
Small possibility I may leave town, but otherwise I'll be there.

Domenico Favata

Feb 2, 2013, 10:27:18 AM2/2/13
to Benjamin Wise, Daniel Castro, Sergio Pereira, Tom.B...@first42.com, dbe...@gmail.com, ma...@hendrikrupp.com, the-rege...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys so tomo is happening here's the list so far. Does anyone have the goals?

1 Hendrik
2 Dino
3 Tom
4 Sergio
5 Drew
6 Christian
7 Dom (Bibs)
8 Ben
9
10

Benjamin Wise

Feb 2, 2013, 10:28:48 AM2/2/13
to Domenico Favata, Daniel Castro, Sergio Pereira, Tom.B...@first42.com, dbe...@gmail.com, ma...@hendrikrupp.com, the-rege...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guys, ended up leaving town, so won't be able to make it this week.

Ben

Barnett, Tom

Feb 2, 2013, 11:22:39 AM2/2/13
to Domenico Favata, Benjamin Wise, Daniel Castro, Sergio Pereira, dbe...@gmail.com, ma...@hendrikrupp.com, the-rege...@googlegroups.com
My housemate (also called Tom) is keen. Whereabouts in regents park are you guys playing?

2013/1/26 Daniel Castro <dannyc...@hotmail.com<mailto:dannyc...@hotmail.com> <mailto:dannyc...@hotmail.com<mailto:dannyc...@hotmail.com>> >

the-rege...@googlegroups.com<mailto:the-rege...@googlegroups.com> <mailto:the-rege...@googlegroups.com<mailto:the-rege...@googlegroups.com>> .
the-regent-s-c...@googlegroups.com<mailto:the-regent-s-club%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com> <mailto:the-regent-s-club%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com<mailto:the-regent-s-club%252Buns...@googlegroups.com>> .

the-regent-s-c...@googlegroups.com<mailto:the-regent-s-club%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com> <mailto:the-regent-s-c...@googlegroups.com<mailto:the-regent-s-club%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>> .
[...]

philipp wesche

Feb 2, 2013, 11:42:51 AM2/2/13
to Barnett, Tom, Domenico Favata, Benjamin Wise, Daniel Castro, Sergio Pereira, dbe...@gmail.com, ma...@hendrikrupp.com, the-rege...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have a goal but might not come tomorrow. Regents park looks like under water ans I am not sure if I want to play in the mud. However, I will give the goal to Sergio if I don't come. I guess Sergio has also the other goal.

Philipp
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to the-regent-s-c...@googlegroups.com.

Domenico Favata

Feb 2, 2013, 4:36:39 PM2/2/13
to philipp wesche, Barnett, Tom, Benjamin Wise, Daniel Castro, Sergio Pereira, dbe...@gmail.com, ma...@hendrikrupp.com, the-rege...@googlegroups.com
We play to the right of rugby pitch if your coming from regeants park station

Dino Besomi

Feb 2, 2013, 5:10:54 PM2/2/13
to Domenico Favata, philipp wesche, Barnett, Tom, Benjamin Wise, Daniel Castro, Sergio Pereira, ma...@hendrikrupp.com, the-rege...@googlegroups.com
I'm gonna have to cancel.. I've got to work this sunday :(

Cheers,

Dino

--
Dino Besomi