[The Rat Squeaks] Turbotax Is A Turd

Ron Southern

Apr 13, 2010, 6:00:30 PM4/13/10
to the-rat...@googlegroups.com

I used Turbotax last year and didn't recall it being Hell on earth, but apparently I am very forgetful or they made "improvements" since that time that made everything as clear as mud, not to mention inserting as many extra screens and pages as they possibly could. As far as I'm concerned, they made my EZ form headbustingly difficult. I hope they all die in grievous misery, then wake up the next day and realize it was a dream and they have to go through it all over again!

--
Posted By Ron Southern to The Rat Squeaks at 4/13/2010 04:59:00 PM