[FYI]Some scientific applications using perl and PDL.

aero aero

Mar 15, 2013, 2:53:08 AM3/15/13
to the-quanti...@googlegroups.com
Demeter is a comprehensive system for processing and analyzing X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy data.
  http://bruceravel.github.com/demeter/

The Field Line Universal relaXer (FLUX) is a fluxon model that follows magnetic field evolution in a conductive atmosphere, with exactly prescribed field topology.
  http://flux.boulder.swri.edu/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

biodiverse - A tool for the spatial analysis of biological and related diversity
  http://code.google.com/p/biodiverse/

Joel Berger

Mar 15, 2013, 5:52:31 PM3/15/13
to the-quanti...@googlegroups.com
Thanks I have updated the site's module page. Check it out at http://perl4science.github.com/software/

I have also added Mario's MCE engine to the parallelization section. I haven't decided but I'm considering removing this section as it isn't strictly science, but rather have an examples tab in which MCE could be demonstrated in a scientific context.

Thoughts?