Raising deadline- EXTENDED!! :D

ketaki sodhi

Apr 4, 2013, 5:09:59 AM4/4/13
to the-pr...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colourful people (Prism and all that),

I have some GREAT NEWS!!
The raising deadline has been extended to 22nd April. All raises have to be ON SYSTEM by this date after which they will not be counted.
This is not a proud decision by the MC of AIESEC in India, but a necessary one.

The 5th April deadline of 5 raises from each of you still stands. Failure to meet this deadline will lead to probation. But even after 5th April, we have a good 2 n a half weeks to do crazyyy things!

So what I want from you'll is the following (By April 7th, 11:59pm)

- A list of the names of all the EPs you have already raised and matched. (On system as well as collected cheques but not raised)

- Finance tracker updated.

- A list of ALL the leads you have worked with since the beginning of your terms with phone numbers and email IDs. (I already have a list of the names but I need to cross check and dont have a few contact details)

- A raising target till the 12th of April (You all have a minimum of 10 leads, this is the time to convert them)

- A matching target till 12th April (You also have raised EPs who need to be matched before other LCs start matching furiously. )

- Any problems you'll are facing regarding conversion, follow up, documents, parent meeting, any other personal problem, etc. I will sit with each of you as well as with the team and troubleshoot to ensure maximum conversion (:

This extension is like a second chance for us. We have ben appreciated by the National association and well as the PAI but we are still only third. Lets to our very best reach number one!
LETS MAKE THE MOST OF THIS CHANCE!  Not everyone gets second chances.
Lets not let anyone down and lets do EVERYTHING we can!

PS: Please reply with read and understood and ask if you have any doubts.

Love you'll till the day I die :*

--
Warm Regards,

Ketaki Sodhi,
Vice President Outgoing Exchange,
Global Community Development Programme,
AIESEC in Mumbai.

Access our Searchtool here - http://goo.gl/xQfGO

OGX manager,
National Support team,
AIESEC in South Africa.

Mobile +91 9920098941
Skype : ketakisodhi20

AIESEC | Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society.

nikitad...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2013, 5:52:41 AM4/4/13
to ketaki sodhi, the-pr...@googlegroups.com
Read and understood.
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: ketaki sodhi <ketaki...@aiesec.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 14:39:59 +0530
Subject: [the-prism2013] Raising deadline- EXTENDED!! :D

Rohan Sabnis

Apr 4, 2013, 5:16:45 AM4/4/13
to Nikita Dhanraj, (Google Drive), the-pr...@googlegroups.com, ketaki sodhi

Thats great news. I finally stand a chance

vatsaj...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2013, 12:25:16 PM4/4/13
to Rohan Sabnis, the-pr...@googlegroups.com, Nikita Dhanraj, (Google Drive), ketaki sodhi
I got around 13 leads from vir today so hoping to covert them all ( hopefully ) .
Warm regards ,

VATSA JOSHI
Manager
University Relations
AIESEC in Mumbai

Phone - +91-9820278123
Skype - vatsa.joshi
BBM - 2A396F62

From: Rohan Sabnis <roha...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 14:46:45 +0530
To: Nikita Dhanraj, (Google Drive)<nikitad...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [the-prism2013] Raising deadline- EXTENDED!! :D

Thats great news. I finally stand a chance

ketaki sodhi

Apr 6, 2013, 1:41:05 PM4/6/13
to Vatsa Joshi, Rohan Sabnis, the-pr...@googlegroups.com, Nikita Dhanraj, (Google Drive)
Please dont forget to send this by tomorrow 11:59 pm.
Make it as all encompassing and complete as possible.

ketaki sodhi

Apr 7, 2013, 7:54:46 AM4/7/13
to the-pr...@googlegroups.com
Another reminder.
DO NOT under any circumstances send this late or send it incomplete.
I will be evaluating whether or not you need/have earned members by this information.

vatsaj...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2013, 8:07:49 AM4/7/13
to ketaki sodhi, the-pr...@googlegroups.com
Can we reply with the details on this thread or do we send you an upate in person ?
Warm regards ,

VATSA JOSHI
Manager
University Relations
AIESEC in Mumbai

Phone - +91-9820278123
Skype - vatsa.joshi
BBM - 2A396F62

From: ketaki sodhi <ketaki...@aiesec.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 17:24:46 +0530
Subject: [the-prism2013] Re: Raising deadline- EXTENDED!! :D

ketaki sodhi

Apr 7, 2013, 8:31:05 AM4/7/13
to Vatsa Joshi, the-pr...@googlegroups.com
Reply on this thread.

ketaki sodhi

Apr 7, 2013, 1:51:27 PM4/7/13
to the-pr...@googlegroups.com
Reminder: Please send all this information by 11: 59 pm.

Nikita Dhanraj

Apr 7, 2013, 2:21:40 PM4/7/13
to ketaki sodhi, the-pr...@googlegroups.com
A list of raises:
1) Vir Saini - matched
2) Shronit Ladhani
3) Ajitanshu ramji
4) Sanjita Mukerji - matched
5) Adeetya kaul - matched
6) Yezdi Patel
7) Daivik Chandiramani - Still not on system
8) Asitima
9) Rebecca Crasto (Ad Hoc) - Still not on system
10) Rahul Shah (Ad Hoc)
11) Roma Narkhede (Ad Hoc) - matched
12) Aashna Vinodhan - matched
13) Hiral Bhatt - matched
14) Yash Doshi - matched
15) Prachi Jain - matched
16) Shray Jindal
17) Tina Dsouza
18) Kalyani Khona
19) Nayanika Bhatia - matched
20) Divyansh Saxena (Ad Hoc)
21) Divyangini Lal - matched
22) Sanjna Merchant
23) Ananya Khemka
24) Arjun dhawan (Ad Hoc)
25) Artika Shah
26) Shobhit Srivastava

LEADS:

1) Jeshika Shah - jeshik...@yahoo.com (No contact number as I always contacted though BBM)
2) Anagha Kamath - anagha1...@gmail.com - 8097028899 (BACKED OUT)
3) Yash Damle - 9820016926
4) Abel Wilson - 8452026489 - Abel Willy <abel...@gmail.com> (BACKED OUT)
5) Aditi - 9029797996
6)Sanya (mom) - 9967231213
7) Divya Pikale - 9820240010
8) Harsh - 9833031195 (BACKED OUT)
9) Ramesh - 9769887259 - ramesh....@gmail.com
10) Vanshdeep Madan - 9833460996
11) Komal - 7666941462 - Komal Jain <komal....@gmail.com>
12) Paawni - 9769932006 - paavn...@hotmail.com
13) Rujuta - 9833447442 - Rujuta Sanghvi <rujutas...@gmail.com>
14) ketki Patankar - 9920968581 - ketkipat...@gmail.com
15) Pooja Sharoff - 9833066642
17) Vyan - 9820055902 - (BACKED OUT)
18) Sharath - 9167166746 (BACKED OUT)
19) Soumya Misra - 9167559540
20) Suyash - 9969672511 - NO REPLY NO PICK UP
21) Vikas - 8108229333 - vikasv...@live.com (BACKED OUT)
22) Esha - 9727778179 - leo....@gmail.com (BACKED OUT)

RAISING TARGET TILL 12th: SEVEN on SYSTEM

MATCHING TARGET TILL 12th: SEVEN with ANs

The Finance Tracer has been duely updated.

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 2:39 PM, ketaki sodhi <ketaki...@aiesec.net> wrote:

Warm Regards,

Nikita Dhanraj,
Team Leader. Integrated Experiences (oGCDP),
AIESEC Mumbai,
AIESEC in India.

Check AIESEC Mumbai"s Reception Wiki :
http://www.myaiesec.net/content/viewwiki.do?contentid=10169611

Web: International : www.aiesec.org || National : www.aiesec.org.in || Local :www.aiesecmumbai.org

AIESEC || Our international platform enables young people to explore
and develop their leadership potential and create a positive impact on the society.

vatsaj...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2013, 2:22:24 PM4/7/13
to ketaki sodhi, the-pr...@googlegroups.com
Rishi garg- raised-matched to egypt .
Shubham - raised-had interview today , results tomorrow
Reynold - raised- yet to get matched

Finance
Tomorrow will pur reynold's cheque ka details on system after I deposit his cheque
Uptill now eveything I did is on system

- A list of ALL the leads

Ayush Jain - 9820246121
Rishi Shah-9619092299
Siddhanth gangapurwal-8879155538
Charmaine pereira - 8879562843
Patricia mascharenhas- 9833787315
Diana-9820991783
Karyn-9820665398
Christabelle-9768528123
Kimberely-8898357238
Reynold-9930814722
Sanika Karnik-9769546181
Shubham kejriwal-9930157166
Rishi garg-9920224427
Gisho-9969987041
Gilbert-9892357970
Rohan-9833644098
Hussain-9821551563
Yash Jain-9004702655
Sunit Kamath- 9820914727
Saana-+919819547606
Sudha-09833469862
Marina - 09833296343
Prerna-+919870871516

- A raising target till the 12th of April - 5

A matching target till 12th April - 2 ( let me focus on raising now )

Warm regards ,

VATSA JOSHI
Manager
University Relations
AIESEC in Mumbai

Phone - +91-9820278123
Skype - vatsa.joshi
BBM - 2A396F62

From: ketaki sodhi <ketaki...@aiesec.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 18:01:05 +0530
To: Vatsa Joshi<vatsaj...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [the-prism2013] Re: Raising deadline- EXTENDED!! :D

hitesh kenjale

Apr 7, 2013, 2:42:13 PM4/7/13
to ketaki sodhi, the-pr...@googlegroups.com
Tushar pillai
Karishma vanjani
Archit gupta
Daisy
Himanshu

Raising target since the 12th of April- Total 9
Matching target - 3

Leads ka paper is lost..i had written it down..
will find it and reply soon..sorry!