The Pipits: Virtual Walk, Tuesday November 16 2021 STARTING AT 7:30

Colleen Reilly

Nov 16, 2021, 11:02:52 AM11/16/21
to The Pipits
Hi all,

Hope to see you at our Zoom tonight! NOTE THAT WE ARE STARTING AT 7:30 tonight.

Please know that there is no expectation that you have your video or audio on - feel free to show up, remain anonymous, and listen in. We will chat, show photos, share ID questions and attempt to figure out answers to the questions lol, and so on. Everyone is welcome.

See you soon!

Colleen

Colleen Reilly is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: The Pipits: Virtual Walk
Time: Nov. 16, 2021 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87446307569

Meeting ID: 874 4630 7569

Colleen Reilly

Nov 23, 2021, 6:27:14 PM11/23/21
to The Pipits
Please know that there is no expectation that you have your video or audio on - feel free to show up, remain anonymous, and listen in. We will chat, show photos, share ID questions and attempt to figure out answers to the questions lol, and so on. Everyone is welcome.

See you soon!

Colleen

Colleen Reilly is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: The Pipits: Virtual Walk
Time: Nov. 23, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)