The Pipits: winter Algonquin trip? Anyone??

Colleen Reilly

Nov 1, 2021, 2:32:09 PM11/1/21
to The Pipits
Hi Pipits!

I always like to go up to Algonquin for my birthday. This year I thought I'd share my plans and see if anyone else wants to join me for a day in Algonquin Park?

I'm staying for 2 nights in Dwight, at the Wolfden Nature Retreat. I'm going to be up there from Friday March 4, coming home on Sunday March 6. I'll be spending the Saturday in the park, likely from dawn until dusk.

If you're interested in coming up let me know, I'll put together and email list and coordinate this as an outing. And if you're interested in staying near the park, I can send out a list of places I or folks I know have stayed at.

Here's some shots from last year's trip...

PineMarten6.jpgWhiteWingedCrossbill8.jpgIcePans.jpgCommonRaven.jpg

Colleen

kevin empey

Nov 1, 2021, 10:09:04 PM11/1/21
to Colleen Reilly, The Pipits
Great idea Colleen

I used to go every winter or spring but it’s been a few years!
I’ll look ahead and get back to you.

Kevin Empey