Ospreys

1 view

George Naylor

Apr 15, 2021, 10:12:48 AM4/15/21
to Hambirders, HSA Nature Notes, The Pipits
I was out early today, getting provisions for the siege, and on the way back to Caledonia, I drove back through part of my Binbrook OBBA square, and the Ospreys are back at the Nebo Rd. nest, on the hydro tower between Whitechurch and Chippewa Rds. There was one Osprey on the tower on the S. side of Green Rd, heading toward the Hwy 6 Bypass around Caledonia. (Lyn Folkes' square) There is no exclusion on this tower.  The Mt Hope Airport entrance tower still has the exclusion device on top, and no birds in sight.  Please let me know directly of any signs of the exclusions coming down, or birds attempting to nest on them.

George