The Pipits: Next outing, Sunday NOVEMBER 7 2021, Al Wormington Fall Bird Count

Colleen Reilly

Oct 18, 2021, 9:53:49 AM10/18/21
to The Pipits
Hello Pipits!

I wanted to give you a heads up - I'm on OFO outings the next two Sundays, so there will be NO Pipit outing on those Sundays.

Our next outing is taking place on Sunday November 7. I am waiting to hear back from HNC regarding the Al Wormington Fall Bird Count, which I'd love us to participate in that day.

I will follow up with you the Monday before that outing date, with an outing announcement and signup link.

Enjoy the next couple weeks my friends!

Colleen

Lisa Boyd

Oct 18, 2021, 3:54:21 PM10/18/21
to Colleen Reilly, The Pipits
Hello Expert Birding Friends....

image.png
My neighbour sent me this pic he took today at BInbrook Conservation area, clearly he is a better photographer than I...  Anyone able to help identify this for us?  Thank you in advance!!  Lisa

Liam Thorne

Oct 18, 2021, 4:59:23 PM10/18/21
to Lisa Boyd, Colleen Reilly, The Pipits

cmt...@cmotherwell.com

Oct 18, 2021, 5:27:41 PM10/18/21
to Lisa Boyd, Colleen Reilly, The Pipits

Hi,

It's a Double-crested Cormorant.

Chris