The Pipits: Sunday December 5 2021, Niagara Gulls, with David Brewer

Colleen Reilly

Nov 29, 2021, 9:13:58 PM11/29/21
to The Pipits
Hello Pipits!

This Sunday we will be meeting up with David Brewer again, to tour along the Niagara River in search of Gulls.

We will meet at 9:30 in Niagara On The Lake, (Stop # 1).
Queenston Docks. Park & walk down (#2).
Then return to Niag Parkway, stop halfway up hill at overlook on left (#3).
Sir Adam Beck (#4).
Cable-car (#5).
Lunch stop at Tim Hortons in Niagara Falls.
Continue past falls, to River Control Structure, U-turn, park illegally just downstream from Control gates; (#6),
Dufferin Islands (#7).
Walk over to river and several overlooks, all the way to Falls and below (#8)
Walk back to parked cars. Probably about 3-3:30 by this time.

More details will be included in the full description included in the registration page.

I won't be able to send this registration out until Wed this week. Apologies, it's a very busy week.

Thanks for your patience!

Colleen