The Pipits: Tshirt order time!!

Colleen Reilly

Oct 18, 2021, 10:43:56 AM10/18/21
to The Pipits
Hello Pipits!

It's that time again - this is the third fall where I've taken tshirt orders! Looking to spruce up your wardrobe? Gifts for upcoming holidays and birthdays? Consider one of our tshirts!

Here is the link to let me know what you're interested in, and to see what the shirts look like: https://forms.gle/n9ddXMq5XtJgaJ2s7

I've contacted the company that provides our shirts, and will update everyone who responds to the form with details about pricing once I receive it. The deadline for completing the form is Friday October 29 2021.

Thanks for your interest!

Colleen

Colleen Reilly

Oct 26, 2021, 8:31:47 PM10/26/21
to The Pipits
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that the deadline for letting me know what tshirts you're interested in is this Friday.

We have 5 people interested. I need 10 to go ahead with an order.

If you're on the fence and considering, folks tell me they love their tshirts, they are comfy. Especially the grey ones, they are so soft.

Here's the link to see the shirts, and let me know what you're interested in: https://forms.gle/n9ddXMq5XtJgaJ2s7

Colleen