Happy Birthday Aaron!!!

Watchersprout

Oct 13, 2008, 10:05:54 PM10/13/08
to The Official Armor Army
Hey all...Aaron turned 16 today!! He spent the day at Six Flags with
some friends to celebrate. He also got a bass guitar and amp from his
family! We went to dinner with his best friend Parker...and now we're
off to watch a movie!!

It's still not too late to send your b-day fan-art, cards, etc if you
want to!!

~Janna

Pamela Frampton

Oct 13, 2008, 11:27:40 PM10/13/08
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
hay aaron just wanted to say happy birthday. did u have a wonderful time a six flag. what rides did u ride i love them all but i haven't ride mr. freeze yet. am trying to add you on my myspace but it won't let me.i made u a video hope you like it

well hope you have a wonder day.
your fan pam

Kantana Amaya

Oct 14, 2008, 7:21:40 AM10/14/08
to The Official Armor Army
Ahh, delayed reaction posting to this but, Happy Birthday Aaron!

That's what I added to my MySpace name yesterday, lol.
Hope you had a great time, and hope ya enjoy playing your new bass.

~KantanaAmaya

On Oct 13, 11:27 pm, Pamela Frampton <balloonsby...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> hay aaron just wanted to say happy birthday. did u have a wonderful time a six flag. what rides did u ride i love them all but i haven't ride mr. freeze yet. am trying to add you on my myspace but it won't let me.i made u a video hope you like ithttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h94J1kgWaE
>
> well hope you have a wonder day.
> your fan pam

Leena Hölttä

Oct 14, 2008, 3:33:40 PM10/14/08
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
Happy Birthday Aaron!
I wish I could have done something...

alPHONSE!

Oct 14, 2008, 5:42:31 PM10/14/08
to The Official Armor Army
YAY!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!!!!!! Have a fantastic day!!!!!! <3

redbutterflytree

Oct 14, 2008, 9:01:50 PM10/14/08
to The Official Armor Army
There are just a few things I want to say. First of all, happy
sixteenth birthday, Aaron!! Yay!
After that, I just hope you're doing well, and that you had a super
awesome day!

-Kaija

Madison Nguyen

Oct 17, 2008, 12:08:58 AM10/17/08
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
lolz same here. ^__^;; i've been UBER busy with high school Ughhh what a drag. T__T

nina mustang

Nov 16, 2008, 4:03:38 PM11/16/08
to The Official Armor Army
happy birthday aaron

hazel...@aol.com

Nov 29, 2008, 6:48:59 PM11/29/08
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com

how do we send in fan art to him?
Happy b-day arron!^__^

Jan 11, 2009, 8:56:07 PM1/11/09
to The Official Armor Army
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!AND MANY MORE!AND HAPPY BELATED CHRISTMAS TO ALL
RANGERS!AND HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR TO ALL RANGERS!