Any B-day Gift Plans for Aaron's 16th. ^_^

fawncelestal

Sep 26, 2008, 7:09:07 PM9/26/08
to The Official Armor Army
Our dear sweet Aaron is gonna be 16 this year guys!
Does anyone have a plan on what we are doing for his b-day?
Are we gonna do a book o'love like the Rangers did for Vic?
Or are there plans for something else? I know I've been outta
the loop for awhile. I don't want to miss out on giving him a present.
So someone please let me know. Thanks for your time! ^_^
smiles and hugs, Tabby
Ps You know after our sharpie incident at Tekko this year
I should buy him a gag gift box of sharpies. lol What do you think?

m nichols

Sep 26, 2008, 11:53:13 PM9/26/08
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
I think that sounds great. ^^ Who doesn't like sharpies?

Miroku's Personal Sound Ninja Stalker

Jenna

Sep 27, 2008, 10:01:42 AM9/27/08
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
I probably wont be able to go to give him a present...can I send it to someone who will & give it to him form me?

Alexis

Sep 27, 2008, 1:28:36 PM9/27/08
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
Sharpie Incident? Was this at the con or at the Armor Army meeting? (Alas, I was not a member until after this past Tekko) I was at Tekko, but I heard nothing of this. What happened?
(I was at the Q&A Friday night, though--I asked about the "stuck in the booth story" if anyone remembers me)

Alexis

fawncelestal

Sep 27, 2008, 3:29:52 PM9/27/08
to The Official Armor Army
The story of the sharpie incident is in the old posts you can read it
there! ^_^

Leena Hölttä

Sep 27, 2008, 3:37:52 PM9/27/08
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
I think we should do something different than us rangers (mee!).
We should make him... fanart of our favorite characters?
Or then drown him in sharpies xD

Kantana Amaya

Oct 2, 2008, 8:39:57 PM10/2/08
to The Official Armor Army
Lol, the drowning him in sharpies sounds fun, lol.
I wanna help out to, so just tell me what I can do! XD