Re: [Official Armor Army928] Digest for the-official-armor-army@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Nina Mustang

Jul 16, 2010, 10:24:29 AM7/16/10
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
i can't wait to go to my first con.i'm trying to go to go to the one in NY.because that's closer to me and closer to where i live.does anyone have any advise for me.i'm a little nervous about going to my first anime con.worrying about getting a room,and going to eat,and meeting other Rangers.and getting to different panels.

                               Sgt.Major Nina Tucker Mustang