Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Watchersprout

Sep 30, 2009, 6:11:52 PM9/30/09
to The Official Armor Army
Greetings Armor Army members!

As many of you probably know by now, the cast for FMA: Brotherhood was
announced in NYC this past weekend.

Unsurprisingly, Aaron will NOT be reprising his role as Alphonse
Elric. That honor goes to Maxey Whitehead, a relatively newcomer to
FUNimation.

Aaron and his family are excited to welcome Maxey to the FMA family
and hope you all will support her as she embarks on this new
journey!

While Aaron was not cast as Al, the door is still open for him to
appear later on in the series as an yet unnamed character.

~Janna/Watchersprout

Leena Hölttä

Sep 30, 2009, 6:48:57 PM9/30/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
It sucks he won't be Al, but it was to be expected. I can't wait to hear this Whitehead guy :D

Janna

Sep 30, 2009, 6:51:25 PM9/30/09
to The Official Armor Army
Actually, Maxey is a girl!

On Sep 30, 5:48 pm, Leena Hölttä <leena.hol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It sucks he won't be Al, but it was to be expected. I can't wait to hear
> this Whitehead guy :D

Leena Hölttä

Oct 1, 2009, 4:24:01 PM10/1/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
oh :D Show's how much I know :D
Thanks for telling me ^.^

Aashna T

Oct 1, 2009, 5:38:42 PM10/1/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
lol. I'm sure going to miss Aaron as Al, but I can't to hear Maxey as Al!!!

Kim Hickman

Oct 1, 2009, 5:49:52 PM10/1/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
i can't wait to see fullmetal alchemist brotherhood i don't get cartoon network anymore until i get my adaptor and get my old channels back.

                                               Sgt.Major Nina Tucker Mustang 0ut

Kim Hickman

Oct 1, 2009, 6:43:14 PM10/1/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
welcome maxie to the fullmetal alchemist family.were all behind you 1000 percent.and we'll all miss you aaron.
                              Sgt.Major Nina Tucker Mustang 0ut

Oct 1, 2009, 10:15:37 PM10/1/09
to The Official Armor Army
wow, they found someone already? glad to hear that:) of course were
all gonna miss Aaron, but I'm curious if they cast Maxey to match
Al's original voice? of course it won't be perfect, I just wouldn't
want this new actor to be shot down by loyal Aaron fans!