Anyone going to SAKURA-con??

edwardfmaf

Jan 20, 2009, 8:17:29 PM1/20/09
to The Official Armor Army
Anyone going to SAKURA-con??
I'm hopeing we can have a meet up!

Nichole Barker

Jan 20, 2009, 10:04:00 PM1/20/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
I am. xD  And yeah, maybe.

> Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 17:17:29 -0800
> Subject: [Official Armor Army750] Anyone going to SAKURA-con??
> From: pixies_b...@yahoo.com
> To: the-officia...@googlegroups.com

edwardfmaf

Jan 20, 2009, 11:44:54 PM1/20/09
to The Official Armor Army
coolness!
I'm hoping more people will come so we can have a meet-up

I know the rangers are meeting up (as I am one)

I haven't heard a lot from the skirts but I hope there's going to be a
meet up :B (so far apparently only two of us will be there)

WEEE I can't wait to meet Aaron this year!!
I meet vic last year :3

cam...@aol.com

Jan 21, 2009, 11:47:28 PM1/21/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
I and several other Spanaway Cans/Rangers are! I think we have.....like...10 people? I hope that we can have a meet-up too XD That would be so fun!

Jan 21, 2009, 2:47:12 PM1/21/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
Ahaha, I'm not a ranger.  But meeting Aaron will be pretty tight~ :3

> Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 20:44:54 -0800
> Subject: [Official Armor Army752] Re: Anyone going to SAKURA-con??
> From: pixies_b...@yahoo.com
> To: the-officia...@googlegroups.com

edwardfmaf

Jan 22, 2009, 11:54:57 AM1/22/09
to The Official Armor Army

coolness we should all meet up!

I don't know when the rangers are meeting up because we don't know
when any of the event's are happening sooooo yeah

we should totally all meet up! it'd be AWESOME!!

but let's wait to decide when when we know when things will be :)