Discussion on aarons-convention-schedule

Kyo Starr

Feb 28, 2008, 11:15:48 AM2/28/08
to The Official Armor Army
Can't wait for AB! <3 Aaron seldom comes to cons this far north, so
I'm psyched to finally meet him! =D

Mar 6, 2008, 3:38:52 PM3/6/08
to The Official Armor Army
Wow, I haven't posted on this site in over half a
year.....whoa....anyways, ACen website just posted that Aaron is
coming...any truth to this?

Watchersprout

Mar 7, 2008, 12:59:35 PM3/7/08
to The Official Armor Army

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/the-official-armor-army/web/aarons-convention-schedule?hl=en
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Koneko-chan

Mar 10, 2008, 3:12:30 PM3/10/08
to The Official Armor Army
Yatta! *is going to ColossalCon also* It's going to be so awesome,
especially since it'll be my first convention! If there's anything I
should know or be prepared for, feel free to email me, I don't want to
forget anything important and then wish I had it.

Sakura Amikiko

Apr 16, 2008, 1:43:26 PM4/16/08
to The Official Armor Army
Cool! ^_^

FullMetalLover1

May 11, 2008, 9:00:22 PM5/11/08
to The Official Armor Army
Is he going to the anime convention in Atlanta in September?

Ashleigh M. Tritch

May 12, 2008, 9:04:38 PM5/12/08
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
Is he gonna be comin to Anime Vegas??

m nichols

May 13, 2008, 12:50:25 PM5/13/08
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
You mean AWA? I'm not sure. I'm trying to contact the Walk of Fame people for Dragon*Con to invite him this year but no luck yet.

Miroku's Personal Sound Ninja Stalker

FullMetalLover1

May 19, 2008, 10:59:59 PM5/19/08
to The Official Armor Army
If/when you find out if he's going to AWA will you tell me, :D? Cause
me and four friends are going and we really really wanted to know.

On May 13, 12:50 pm, m nichols <pinkfluffydoom...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You mean AWA? I'm not sure. I'm trying to contact the Walk of Fame people for Dragon*Con to invite him this year but no luck yet.
>
> Miroku's Personal Sound Ninja Stalker

Becks

Jun 13, 2008, 12:25:18 PM6/13/08
to The Official Armor Army
Does anyone know if he's coming over to Europe?
Because I wanna see him but the US are too far away...

Yuna Lockheart

Jun 15, 2008, 2:50:46 AM6/15/08
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
You should ask a con you go to or plan to go to if you are to request Aaron there! At least I haven't herd Aaron being invited to a con in Europe yet right?

Watchersprout

Aug 7, 2008, 6:00:32 PM8/7/08
to The Official Armor Army

Watchersprout

Jan 10, 2009, 3:37:13 PM1/10/09
to The Official Armor Army
Aaron's new 2009 CONFIRMED con schedule is up on the site!!! Will he
be coming to a con near you? CHECK IT OUT!!!!

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/the-official-armor-army/web/aarons-convention-schedule

GENERAL NINA MUSTANG

Jan 11, 2009, 8:59:38 PM1/11/09
to The Official Armor Army
i want to meet aaron so much!and vic!but i hear from vic all the time!

On Jan 10, 2:37 pm, Watchersprout <willown...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Aaron's new 2009 CONFIRMED con schedule is up on the site!!!  Will he
> be coming to a con near you?  CHECK IT OUT!!!!
>
> Click onhttp://groups.google.com/group/the-official-armor-army/web/aarons-con...

Pau-chan

Apr 14, 2009, 5:39:42 PM4/14/09
to The Official Armor Army
I hope he gets invited to ACen 09. ^ ^ I got to meet him last year,
but when we got home, we found out the disposable cam. that we took
pics with, the picture didn't show up. D: That's gonna change this
year! I finally have a digital! ^ ^ Are any of you going to ACen?

Rae

Apr 14, 2009, 8:54:29 PM4/14/09
to The Official Armor Army
I've been debating whether or not to attend Acen this year. Acen is
the only convention I can go to, but I don't want to go if Aaron or
Vic aren't attending it.

Raine Hikari

Apr 16, 2009, 9:22:43 PM4/16/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
Where is ACen?

Pau-chan

Apr 17, 2009, 5:45:44 PM4/17/09
to The Official Armor Army
ACen is in Rosemont, IL. here's teh site: http://www.acen.org

On Apr 16, 8:22 pm, Raine Hikari <rainehik...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Where is ACen?

Pau-chan

Apr 17, 2009, 5:46:23 PM4/17/09
to The Official Armor Army
I just read on the forums for ACen.org that Vic is apparently going
this year. It's also listed as one of the cons for the Risembool
Rangers site.
> > year! I finally have a digital! ^ ^ Are any of you going to ACen?- Hide quoted text -

Micki

Apr 17, 2009, 7:34:05 PM4/17/09
to The Official Armor Army
ACen is in Rosemont, Illinois.

Rae

Apr 19, 2009, 8:45:37 PM4/19/09
to The Official Armor Army
Oh really? I sent him an email once, and he told me that his schedule
may not permit it. But, thank you. I'll go check that out.

Raine Hikari

Apr 22, 2009, 6:47:02 PM4/22/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
Cool. It seems close enough but I doubt my mom would take me to another con.^^' well besides ColossalCon.

Watchersprout

Apr 22, 2009, 8:25:51 PM4/22/09
to The Official Armor Army
Check out the Cons Page...we have two new cons!!

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/the-official-armor-army/web/aarons-convention-schedule?hl=en

Cookie

May 23, 2009, 9:53:16 AM5/23/09
to The Official Armor Army
Anyone going to Anime Festival in Orlando? Cause, I'm going and it
would like to meet some people!

Ayuchan~

Aug 12, 2009, 4:21:08 PM8/12/09
to The Official Armor Army
Has Aaron been invited to ReactorCon '09?
It'd be so great if he could come to the Midwest.

Watchersprout

Sep 30, 2009, 6:16:20 PM9/30/09
to The Official Armor Army
Aaron's 2009 Convention schedule has come to an end, but there are
some new 2010 dates in the making. He will be making a lot less con
appearances in the upcoming year, so be sure to catch him at those
that he will attend!!

Watchersprout

May 27, 2010, 1:30:48 AM5/27/10
to The Official Armor Army

Hayley

Jul 26, 2010, 8:34:18 PM7/26/10
to The Official Armor Army
I get to go to the convention in august I'm so excited! hope I get to
meet him! anyways I'm super excited :) ...Yeah!