Introduce Yourself Here!

Watchersprout

Sep 24, 2009, 12:21:49 PM9/24/09
to The Official Armor Army
To echo the sentiments of one FrenchPomato...there HAS been a lot of
random "hi" posts lately. To keep these to a minimum, and give new
members a chance to introduce themselves, here is a new "Nice to
meetcha'! thread.

Always remember to DELETE everything BELOW your response so the
individual threads don't become four feet long.

~Janna

Kim Hickman

Sep 24, 2009, 2:52:22 PM9/24/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
hi Sgt.Major Nina Mustang here how is everyone today.how are things going everyone.i've been apart of this group for along time.but i rejoined because i missed it.

                                      Sgt.Major Nina Mustang 0ut

Cookie

Sep 25, 2009, 3:21:50 PM9/25/09
to The Official Armor Army
Hey!! My name is Cookie and I recently just joined! I'm doing very
fine! How is everyone else??
Have A Great Day,
Cookie ^__^

Aashna T

Sep 25, 2009, 12:01:43 PM9/25/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
Ok.
Hi! I'm Aashna.
I love anime and I really like Aaron Dismuke! He's amazing! :D

Aashna T

Sep 25, 2009, 6:26:53 PM9/25/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
It's very nice to meet you! :D

Enechey

Sep 25, 2009, 11:20:24 PM9/25/09
to The Official Armor Army
Heyy =3 Enechey here! i dunno when i joined..it was during the summer
^^; so yeah...heh.. nice to meet ya \:3

Tierany

Oct 1, 2009, 10:24:38 PM10/1/09
to The Official Armor Army

hello! my name is Tierany, I joined a while ago but haven't really
been involved much lately.
I live in Canada, but I was lucky enough to meet Aaron at animethon 16
this summer:D
Aaron is AWESOME and a role model for me; someday I want to voice act
too!!
I can't wait to see more of Aaron's work!
(he needs to come to Edmonton again!!!:P)

Libby

Oct 15, 2009, 5:05:57 PM10/15/09
to The Official Armor Army
Hey, my name is Olivia but I usually go by Libby. Nice to meet you and
I hope I get to meet a lot of new people.

KantanaAmaya

Nov 18, 2009, 7:08:51 AM11/18/09
to The Official Armor Army
Hello Enechey, Tierany, Libby! Welcome to the Armor Army~! I hope we
all get to talk more through here since we know we already have one
thing in common (we LOVE Aaron <3). =]

gaarapie

Nov 18, 2009, 4:51:33 PM11/18/09
to The Official Armor Army
erm ...i hope this actualy sends right i always do these things wrong
XD

so uhm... hi :D it nice to meet ...type you all X]
and i hope we can get along and stuff.....i dunno what to type >.>

also was wondering who else of you guys are from england XD
:P

byebye :D

NINA MUSTANG

Nov 19, 2009, 12:54:50 PM11/19/09
to The Official Armor Army
hi libby im Sgt.Major Nina Mustang and i'm apart o our group.i lobve
aaron so much.he realy sprouded.he's so tall!and handsome.i can't wit
to meet him at an anime con one day soon.

Sgt.Major Nina Mustang 0ut

NINA MUSTANG

Nov 19, 2009, 1:01:12 PM11/19/09
to The Official Armor Army
hi watchersprout:how are you today!i know i havn't posted in awhile!
i've been feeeling under the weather.and i sill am.i have sore throats
that i can't get rid of.i'm going into the hospital over the summer
this yr,to have my tonsils removed.so i'll be offline for a few days.

Sgt.Major Nina Mustang Out

Dai-Tenshi Arishi

Nov 21, 2009, 12:51:33 AM11/21/09
to The Official Armor Army
konnichiwa minna-san! watashi wa alysha desu ka! *bows* Yoroshiku! but
you can just call me Ten-chan!

i've been a member for a while now but i havent posted in years so...
yeah... it's also been a while since i've seen aaron and not just pics
and vids. im finally glad that there's an introduction page ^_^.
hooray for kindness kittens... or are we kindness in a can? hmm...

~ +)Ten-chan(+

ligers...@aol.com

Nov 20, 2009, 8:37:09 PM11/20/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
lol. hi!
how are you(. . . .its ok, i dont really kno what to type either XD)

--
You know why you received this message...blah, blah, blah...

ligers...@aol.com

Nov 20, 2009, 8:40:37 PM11/20/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
hi peoplez! im alyssa-but i usually go by lyss.:) nice to meet ya!
i agree, i cant wait to meet aaron one day!
:)

> Hey, my name is Olivia but I usually go by Libby. Nice to meet you and
> I hope I get to meet a lot of new people.

--
You know why you received this message...blah, blah, blah...

ligers...@aol.com

Nov 22, 2009, 1:31:59 PM11/22/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
lol.i think we would be kindness in a can!
yeah, im still knew to this whole fan club thingXD and cant wait to see aaron, my friend has already had the oppertunity to meet him and still talks to him and vic.-so jealous- anyways, i cant wait to meet more peoples here!

KantanaAmaya

Nov 25, 2009, 11:27:00 AM11/25/09
to The Official Armor Army
Heya Gaarapie! Nope, your post turned out fine. ^-^ I'm not from
England, I'm from the U.S, but I've always wanted to go there! My
sister visited for New Year's last year. She was in London. Do you
have anything else you want us to call you? Like, you don't have to
call me KantanaAmaya. You can shorten it to anything you want. Or call
me Shara. That's my actual name, lol.

Hello Ten-chan! I'm not sure. I always say "Kindness Kittens", but
that's to all of my friends that aren't in the Armor Army. Maybe we're
both? Hmm......

Saffy

Nov 25, 2009, 3:17:00 PM11/25/09
to The Official Armor Army
Herro, I'm Saffy. =D Um... not much to say here except that I like
anime. and drawing.
(yay Al!)

ligers...@aol.com

Nov 26, 2009, 7:44:33 PM11/26/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
lol. im good, just stuffed from thanksgiving.
how are you?

ligers...@aol.com

Nov 26, 2009, 7:48:48 PM11/26/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
hi! im lyss! :) i like anime and drawing too! especially the elric brothers!

Nov 26, 2009, 9:59:19 PM11/26/09
to The Official Armor Army
hi saffy how are you im Sgt.Major Nina Tucker Mustang:How do you like
being part of our group.i
lobve it so much.and i can't wait to meet aaron.he's such a great
person like Vic,Travis Mike Mcfar
land,collen clickenbeard,and all the others.

Sgt.Major Nina Tucker Mustang Out

NINA MUSTANG

Nov 26, 2009, 11:47:28 PM11/26/09
to The Official Armor Army
hi saffy thanks frwriting back to me.i lobve anime too so much.but i
lost my cartoon network to te higher digital channel and i on't have
the box.but i'm getting an adaptor to get my channels back and thn
some.and i wish i knew how to draw.but i can't draw for the life of
mei wish i had someone to teach me.
Sgt.Major Nina Tucker Mustang Out

NINA MUSTANG

Nov 26, 2009, 11:52:15 PM11/26/09
to The Official Armor Army
Hi Kantana it's Sgt.Major Mustang were both. Kindness Kittens and
Armour Army cans.
> > ~ +)Ten-chan(+- Hide quoted text -

NINA MUSTANG

Nov 26, 2009, 11:55:08 PM11/26/09
to The Official Armor Army
hi i'm Sgt.Mustang i wish we could have an armour army get together
meetup.so we could meet each other and have fun.have everyone from
NJ.Where i'm from too.i live near the shore.

On Nov 22, 1:31 pm, ligersrule...@aol.com wrote:
> lol.i think we would be kindness in a can!
> yeah, im still knew to this whole fan club thingXD and cant wait to see aaron, my friend has already had the oppertunity to meet him and still talks to him and vic.-so jealous- anyways, i cant wait to meet more peoples here!

NINA MUSTANG

Nov 28, 2009, 3:05:50 PM11/28/09
to The Official Armor Army
i'm stuffed frm thankgiving.now we have christmas to get through.and i
cant wat for the holidays to be over with.and i can't wait forthe
summertime to get here again.i hate the winter time.it's to cold.

Sgt.Major Nina Tucker Mustang Out

Aashna T

Nov 30, 2009, 12:30:45 PM11/30/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
I can't wait for the holidays! the Food is always good! :) Yeah, i hate very, very cold winters...They're prominent where I live...meh...
Oh, and I'm Aashna! It's very nice to meet you! :D

~Aashna <3

--
You know why you received this message...blah, blah, blah...

NINA MUSTANG

Dec 1, 2009, 11:51:37 PM12/1/09
to The Official Armor Army
i's nice to meet you.i live in NJ.and i can't believe we haven't had
any snow yet!we can be sisters and sister Rangers.
Sgt.Major Nina Tucker Mustang 0ut

On Nov 30, 11:30 am, Aashna T <ilovesushi2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't wait for the holidays! the Food is always good! :) Yeah, i hate
> very, very cold winters...They're prominent where I live...meh...
> Oh, and I'm Aashna! It's very nice to meet you! :D
>
> ~Aashna <3
>
> On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 12:05 PM, NINA MUSTANG
> <cinderella5mir...@yahoo.com>wrote:
> >http://groups.google.com/group/the-official-armor-army?hl=en- Hide quoted text -

Aashna T

Dec 3, 2009, 5:44:01 PM12/3/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
ah, I live in Oregon...we had a major snowstorm last year...It was awful! (Though I got to miss school... but it got really boring after a while, to just stay at home and do nothing... :P)
Yeah! That would be awesome to be sisters and sister Rangers :)
Peace, Love and Chocolate :)

~Aashna <3

NINA MUSTANG

Dec 6, 2009, 10:22:39 PM12/6/09
to The Official Armor Army
hi sissy it's your sister and sister Ranger Sgt.Major Nina Mustang how
are yo.sorry i haven't been on.i've been feeling a little under the
weather.and feeling really sore.

On Dec 3, 4:44 pm, Aashna T <ilovesushi2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ah, I live in Oregon...we had a major snowstorm last year...It was awful!
> (Though I got to miss school... but it got really boring after a while, to
> just stay at home and do nothing... :P)
> Yeah! That would be awesome to be sisters and sister Rangers :)
> Peace, Love and Chocolate :)
>
> ~Aashna <3

Aashna T

Dec 9, 2009, 11:30:05 PM12/9/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
hiya, sis!
I'm good, how are you? I'm so sorry! I hope you're feeling better! Aw, sore too? DOn't worry, I send you good vibes via the email and via my mind. :D
Get well soon!

Peace, Love and Chocolate :)

~Aashna <3