2011 Trip to Japan!

alelric324

Sep 15, 2009, 10:27:19 PM9/15/09
to The Official Armor Army
HI all Armor Army. Myself along with a friend have created a trip to
Japan in 2011 called "Rangers to Japan". You are all welcome to join
though we only have 15 spots for the trip. This trip is not free but
we are trying to get sponsored and get donations to reduce the price.
If you have any questions comments you may respond to this or send an
email direct on our join site.

http://web.me.com/al_elric/Japan

Kim Hickman

Sep 16, 2009, 12:28:49 AM9/16/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
how about a garage sale or something.i would lobve to go to japan.

                              Sgt.Major Nina Mustang 0ut

Dark.an...@yahoo.com

Sep 16, 2009, 9:40:51 PM9/16/09
to The Official Armor Army
I hope Japan goes well I cant wait for my trip to Japan
My Japanese teacher is taking students to Japan in 2010
but to be honest 'Rangers to Japan' sounds so much cooler. lol
I hope you have fun, I wish I could go on the 'Rangers to Japan'
because it sound like it would be a blast! so have fun ^-^

Cookie

Sep 17, 2009, 10:15:34 PM9/17/09
to The Official Armor Army
Sweet!!!!! Japan would be really fun with all the Rangers!!! ^__^ Man,
I really want to go but don't know if I can get the approve.

On Sep 16, 9:40 pm, "Dark.angel_...@yahoo.com"

Kim Hickman

Sep 17, 2009, 11:15:14 PM9/17/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
try to get it maybe your mom and dad will talk about it and say yes.i'm going to work to get the money to go.i'm so excited about it.
                                                            Sgt.Major Nina Mustang 0ut

Your right it's worth the shot! I will started working to get the
money as well!!! I'm excited too. Japan should be awesome, but now
let's add some Rangers and everything will get super exciting!!!

On Sep 17, 11:15 pm, Kim Hickman <cinderella5mir...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> try to get it maybe your mom and dad will talk about it and say yes.i'm going to work to get the money to go.i'm so excited about it.
>                                                             Sgt.Major Nina Mustang 0ut

heather isbister

Sep 18, 2009, 8:22:02 PM9/18/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
Waaah~ That would be amazing! I wish I could goo!

Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 20:15:14 -0700
From: cinderel...@yahoo.com
Subject: [Official Armor Army891] Re: 2011 Trip to Japan!
To: the-officia...@googlegroups.com

alelric324

Sep 18, 2009, 9:15:17 PM9/18/09
to The Official Armor Army
I am glad people are excited for this. I just have word of a donation
coming in of $10,000. This is unconfirmed but if it does come through
it will lower the the price from everyone's trip by approximately
$670. So good luck every one! The Join page closes on January 1st,
2010 at 12:00 AM PST and winners should be released sometime between
February and March of 2010.

Best of luck,
RR alphonse324
AA al_elric324

FrenchPomato

Sep 24, 2009, 6:13:33 AM9/24/09
to The Official Armor Army
A very good link to the website for the Japan trip has been posted.
Perhaps all Japan trip 2011 postings should be directed there...

The last MANY digests have been spam filled with "Hi" posts. I don't
want to seem like a cranky old lady, but poorly spelled messages that
have no actual content really annoy me.