Re: [Official Armor Army805] Re: NEW FMA SERIES AND VOICE ISSUES

1 view

K H

Apr 28, 2009, 2:28:32 PM4/28/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
I JUST LOBVE AARON.HE'S SO GREAT.AND HE'S FUNNY.AND I'D FOLLOW HIM AND HIS FOLLOWERS TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH AND BACK.
                                          Sgt.Major

From: tonijones <tonijo...@aol.com>
Subject: [Official Armor Army795] Re: NEW FMA SERIES AND VOICE ISSUES
To: "The Official Armor Army" <the-officia...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2009, 11:26 AM

Well it takes about 2 years for it to get from japan to here right??

K H

Apr 28, 2009, 7:19:55 PM4/28/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
i'm an FMA OTAKU AS WELL.and i lobve it.and i lobve FMA.and i'm also a Risembool Ranger.
                      Sgt.Major NIna Mustang

Apr 28, 2009, 7:42:05 PM4/28/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com, Jace Ganuar
Well I don't know if t would be 2 years. From what I have seen It is already on funimations website. So you never know I think they are licensing it as the episodes are made.

K H

Apr 28, 2009, 8:10:20 PM4/28/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
well i hope that i get my cartoon network back.because comcast took it off to put it on the higher digital channels butm i don't have them in my room on my tv.
                              Sgt.Major Nina Mustang

Raine Hikari

Apr 29, 2009, 6:18:45 PM4/29/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
Im not so sure about that.=/ if they have the episodes wouldnt there be some news on them working on it and stuff?

--- On Wed, 4/29/09, K H <cinderella...@yahoo.com> wrote:
This conversation is locked