NEW FMA SERIES AND VOICE ISSUES

Watchersprout

Apr 21, 2009, 7:51:24 PM4/21/09
to The Official Armor Army
Hey all,

It's your group owner and moderator. There has been NO information
about Aaron being cast as Al at this point. In fact, the show is JUST
NOW airing in Japan. Please do not speculate about who he may or may
not be since at this point, NOTHING is true!! As soon as we know
something that we can share publicly, we'll let you know!!

We all HOPE that Aaron would be re-cast as Alphonse, but he himself
has admitted that his voice has changed to the point where he may not
even be able to sound like him anymore. We can only wait and see what
happens!!!

Janna

tonijones

Apr 22, 2009, 12:26:07 PM4/22/09
to The Official Armor Army
Well it takes about 2 years for it to get from japan to here right??

cam...@aol.com

Apr 22, 2009, 2:32:09 AM4/22/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
Quite true! Sorry about speculating, it's just sort of fun to wonder sometimes and imagine the different characters, personalities, and appearances with Aaron's voice. It's kind of funny too >w< I'll stop now though! ^^;

~ Kya

Raine Hikari

Apr 22, 2009, 7:09:23 PM4/22/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com

I dont think that kind of thing has a measured time. But then again, what would i know?
Apr 27, 2009, 7:10:12 PM4/27/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
Wow...Aaron will be really old by then...Well, not REALLY old, but his voice will be even manlier than it is now. xD