Discussion on con-etiquette-101

XxBlack-RosexX

Jun 9, 2008, 1:27:51 PM6/9/08
to The Official Armor Army
I agree completely. Especially about the food thing. I really hate it
when people talk to me while I eat. And then if you don't answer they
stare at you...very annoying.

LuLu

Aug 2, 2008, 6:53:39 PM8/2/08
to The Official Armor Army
You've taught me to be a better person! Thank you so much for this! ^^
i finally get to meet him at Nekocon 11 this year! I can't wait and
this will certainly help out! ^^

KelleBelle

May 16, 2009, 8:20:41 PM5/16/09
to The Official Armor Army
This actually amused me. Okay, I have never been to a convention
before, so reading the etiquette both shocked me and informed me. It
also worries me that these lovely suggestions have a need to be posted
somewhere. Isn't it all just good common sense and courtesy? I feel
sorry for him. It must be horribly embarrassing to get tackle/huggled/
glomped by a complete stranger and rabid fangirls who want to rip out
his eyeballs and sell them on ebay.

They'd probably go for a lot of money.

But anyways. Thank you for putting this up. ^^ It brought a big smile
to my horribly dull day

Yuna Lockheart

May 16, 2009, 10:20:46 PM5/16/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com

Well some people can go over board over the fangirl thing. We all just have to remember that voice actors are human beings too that can hurt easily if tackle to hard. ^__^

Melissa Anne

Aug 12, 2009, 4:26:01 PM8/12/09
to The Official Armor Army
I understand this.
Especially about the eating. It annoys almost everyone so why
shouldn't it annoy Aaron?
I'll try the handshake approach. I think that'll be better than
randomly asking for a hug.

Hayley14

Jul 15, 2010, 10:54:06 AM7/15/10
to The Official Armor Army
Isn't most of this just common manners. I mean everything they said
here is correct, if you woud"nt do it in front of your parents don't
do it at all. even if I didn't this read this and I went to con still
wouldn't do the "the don'ts that were listed on their" because isn't
that rude? anyways this was a great idea to post this.