Is anyone gonig to ColossalCon this year?

1 view

tonijones

Apr 22, 2009, 12:29:39 PM4/22/09
to The Official Armor Army
I was just wondering, im not sure if im going.

Raine Hikari

Apr 22, 2009, 6:41:28 PM4/22/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com

I am going to ColossalCon this year^^

tonijones

Apr 22, 2009, 10:59:55 PM4/22/09
to The Official Armor Army
thats cool hopefully im going. it depends if I have the money :(

Raine Hikari

Apr 29, 2009, 5:58:24 PM4/29/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
Well I wish you luck that you get to go^^
ColossalCon is a lot of fun^^

tonijones

May 10, 2009, 2:10:19 PM5/10/09
to The Official Armor Army
Thanks, ill try only bad thing is, its like 3 hours from where I am
about to move to. and gas is outragious,

Rae

May 11, 2009, 8:30:52 PM5/11/09
to The Official Armor Army
I really hope I can since I couldn't go to Acen.
The only thing that sucks is that my parents are busy that weekend. XP

NINA MUSTANG

May 16, 2009, 8:51:09 PM5/16/09
to The Official Armor Army
> > I was just wondering, im not sure if im going.- Hide quoted text -

NINA MUSTANG

May 16, 2009, 8:51:55 PM5/16/09
to The Official Armor Army
i wish i could have!but my dad has to go into the bhospital to have
cancer surgery.

tonijones

May 17, 2009, 1:59:31 AM5/17/09
to The Official Armor Army

wow. I hope he gets better

tonijones

May 28, 2009, 2:50:15 AM5/28/09
to The Official Armor Army
I was just wonering if anyone wants to Could you get a shout out from
Vic and Aaron to me? those are the two I really wanted to see. Like I
said you dont have to I was just asking.