Re: [Official Armor Army930] Digest for the-official-armor-army@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Nina Mustang

Jul 22, 2010, 1:30:13 AM7/22/10
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
hi hayley it's Sgt.Major Nina Tucjer Mustang:just be yourself have fun and haveso,eone with you at all times to protect you at all times,because there are alot of nuts around.

                              Sgt.Major Nina Tucker Mustang

Jul 27, 2010, 1:27:42 AM7/27/10
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
you will sissy don't worry about it.will you tell Aaron that NJ.Ranger Sgt.Major Nina Mustang says hi.and try to get his autograph for me.

                              Sgt.Major Nina Tucker Mustang

From: the-official-ar...@googlegroups.com <the-official-ar...@googlegroups.com>
To: "Digest Recipients" <the-official-ar...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Monday, July 26, 2010, 11:53 PM

    Hayley <Hayl...@hotmail.ca> Jul 26 05:34PM -0700 ^

    I get to go to the convention in august I'm so excited! hope I get to
    meet him! anyways I'm super excited :) ...Yeah!