FMA2- Aaron's voice!

Dai-Tenshi Arishi

Apr 18, 2009, 1:46:15 AM4/18/09
to The Official Armor Army
umm... when fma 2 is dubbed into english... is aaron going to reprise
his role as al? hi voice got a LOT deeper... maybe they can work that
into the plot somehow... *begins to wonder* hmm... *thoughts wander to
tacos* mm... tacos good...

cam...@aol.com

Apr 19, 2009, 4:15:33 PM4/19/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
I was wondering that too - his voice would probably still work, it just wouldn't have that uberly childlike quality to it anymore. I hope that they cast him again - he's already got the role down perfectly!

Mmm...tacos....don't make me hungry! XD

The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!

Hamtaro...@aol.com

Apr 20, 2009, 3:42:40 PM4/20/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
Dudes, I heard that he's going to be doing Ling's/Greed's voice. o_o;

~ Rissacola X_O

cam...@aol.com

Apr 20, 2009, 9:40:47 PM4/20/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
Aside from the fact that I'm incredibly excited that we get to see anime!Ling, say WHAT?! Where did you hear this?

~ Kya (Kyasarin)

Hamtaro...@aol.com

Apr 21, 2009, 4:11:52 PM4/21/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
My random friend at school who said that she found out through some site...I can't remember the name right now unfortunately though. _-_

But chyea, apparently the reason why is because the director or somethin' thinks that his now "grown up voice" may be good for Ling....but I dunno. xD;

I just hope that Mr. Aaron [ mALk, muhahaha! Nicknames of doom~! ] will take part in the new FMA! =D

~ Rissacola X_O

Madison Nguyen

Apr 27, 2009, 7:08:44 PM4/27/09
to the-officia...@googlegroups.com
-sniffle- But I want him to do Al's voice! ><