netfoundry

Jason White

Oct 30, 2012, 7:18:12 PM10/30/12
to the-obj...@googlegroups.com
Hi Duncan, et al,

I really like the simple idea of the Object Network and also of FOREST. I've used this idea as the basis for an application platform that I've called "netfoundry". Just published an initial version of it here: https://github.com/zympht/netfoundry

Here's my blog entry about it, so I don't have to describe it here: https://netfoundry.wordpress.com/2012/10/29/what-is-netfoundry/

I'd love any feedback or suggestions, or collaboration!

Best,
Jason.

Duncan Cragg

Oct 31, 2012, 10:18:35 AM10/31/12
to The Object Network
I'd be interested in seeing the on-the-wire interactions (HTTP and
Media Type) and/or to see whether we can achieve interop!

Or is there a fundamental disconnect in the way your interactions
occur -vs- FOREST and the Object Network?

Cheers!

Duncan