Lanyrd hits the Object Network!

Duncan Cragg

Feb 18, 2012, 8:53:17 AM2/18/12
to The Object Network
After a few hours of Node.js and jsdom hacking, i now have Lanyrd's
version of OTA (in the 'More' section).

As ever, if you try it, please be gentle with the Twitter sub-net. And
don't hammer it anyway, in case I've done something wrong somewhere.
It's all new code.

Of course, bug reports and suggestions are always welcome!! I'm aware
of all kinds of unfinished and broken stuff, but I'd like to know what
you think.

http://the-object.net/object-mash/?o=123-456

Duncan

Duncan Cragg

Feb 18, 2012, 8:56:19 AM2/18/12
to The Object Network
Oh - and it demonstrates how Lanyrd's use of Twitter for users can be
turned to our advantage - we create links to Twitter users' objects in
the Object Net from Lanyrd event objects. Attendees, just five, to
keep Twitter happy.

Duncan