[The Non-Euclidean Blog] 2009 Santa Clarita Trails Map

1 view

NEB

Aug 1, 2009, 5:02:34 PM8/1/09
to the-non-euc...@googlegroups.com
The City of Santa Clarita has issued a brand-new map for its 45 miles of bike, multipurpose, and proposed trails. This city has a pretty sweet system of non-automotive trails, and is always working to build more. I know at least two coworkers who take advantage of the system to cycle into work from the other side of the valley.

I keep telling my wife we need to get rollerblades and enjoy the paseos. If you've been racking your brains over what to buy me for National Clown Week, call me. We'll talk.

--
Posted By NEB to The Non-Euclidean Blog at 8/01/2009 02:02:00 PM