Joint Network Austin Mixer / TXMPA Mixer - 4-6 PM Sun Feb 27 @ The Highball

Gary L. Wimmer

Feb 25, 2011, 9:44:42 PM2/25/11
to the-network-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Film, Game, Music and Entertainment People, Friends, Investors and Fans,

WHAT: The first joint Network Austin Mixer / TXMPA Mixer
WHEN: Sunday February 27, 2011 – 4-6 PM
WHERE: The Highball - 1142 South Lamar Blvd, Austin
- http://www.thehighball.com/
WHO: Everyone involved in film, theatre, game, TV, and entertainment media... and YOU!
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=178437138867307

http://networkaustinmixer.com/thismonth.htm

For our February Mixer we are having a Joint Pre-Oscar TXMPA / Network Austin Mixer on Sunday, Feb 27 at The Highball from 4-6 PM. The Highball is located at 1142 South Lamar Blvd, Austin. http://www.thehighball.com/.

Come get the latest update on the incentives program and production in Texas, plus more details on TXMPA Lobby Day! And then feel free to stick around afterward to root for Texas-made TRUE GRIT (and its 10 nominations!) in the swanky splendor of the Highball Ballroom. Best of all, it's free! Please note: Space is limited, but you can make reservations at http://www.thehighball.com/reservations/.

Keep Texans working! Join TXMPA - http://www.txmpa.org/
We strongly believe that cutting our program will not save Texas money, but rather, it will cost us – in terms of business and jobs. Our incentive program has generated over $614 million in new in-state spending and has accounted for 57,669 production jobs for Texans, equivalent to 6,729 traditional full-time jobs. Our incentives are putting Texans to work in Texas every day. The stakes have never been higher, and we know we can count on you to help us leave a good impression with the legislators that will deliberate over the funding of our program. Sign up to volunteer - http://txmpa.volunteerhub.com/Events/Browse.aspx

Please note the following times and dates for Lobby Day events:

Lobby Day Training
7-10pm Tue. 3/8
Austin Studios, Stage 3 - 1901 E 51st St

Lobby Day Rally
9am Wed. 3/9
Texas Capitol - 1100 Congress Ave.

Lobby Day Mixer
5-8pm Wed. 3/9
Ghost Room - 304 W 4th

So join us on Sunday, Feb 27 at The Highball, network, and become part of the movement to keep the Texas Film Incentive Package alive! REMEMBER: We snooze, we lose!

Gary L. Wimmer - THE NETWORK AUSTIN MIXER
http://networkaustinmixer.com/thismonth.htm
net...@garywimmer.com
http://www.garywimmer.com