The next meeting of THE NETWORK AUSTIN MIXER – July 13, 2011

Gary L. Wimmer

Jun 28, 2011, 4:16:35 PM6/28/11
to the-network-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Film, Game, Music and Entertainment People, Friends, Investors and Fans,

WHAT: The Network Austin Mixer

WHEN: Wed July 13, 2011 - 6 PM

WHERE: Baby Acapulco's - 5610 North IH-35, Austin TX 78751

WHO: Everyone involved in film, theatre, game, TV, and entertainment media... and YOU!

GUEST SPEAKER: Angela Rawnā - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1543425/

We decided to postpone the panel of agents until a later date when their calendars permit, so we will not hold our regular Mixer this Wednesday June 29.

THE NETWORK AUSTIN MIXER proudly supports Reel Women (www.reelwomen.org/), who are hosting the 48 HOUR FILM PROJECT SCREENINGS from June 28�30! We ask that all our regular attendees go to the screenings, support the filmmakers and cheer for your favorite film. Each night there will be two screenings of each completed film - one starting at 6pm and the other starting 8pm - at THE MARCHESA HALL & THEATRE, 6406 N IH-35, Ste 310 in Austin.

SEE: http://reelwomen.org/06/2011/48-hfp-screenings/#more-2136�

AND...

Angela Rawna

We are extremely proud to announce that our Guest Speaker at our next meeting on Wednesday July 13 will be Angela Rawnā, a dedicated, hard-working actress who is becoming quite well known in the film and television industries in Los Angeles. SEE: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1543425/

An exceptional actress, Angela performed in John Patrick Shanely's Tony Award winning play "Doubt" in Austin, and won the 2008 Austin Critics Table Award for Outstanding Acting in a Supporting Role as Mrs. Muller. She also played Regina Howard in Friday Night Lights, Lucinda in Elvis and Anabelle, the Medical Deputy in A Scanner Darkly, and numerous other roles in film and on television.

As Richard Linklater, director of A Scanner Darkly says, "Angela's a wonderful actress and an intelligent collaborator."

See the 48 HOUR FILM PROJECT SCREENINGS from June 28�30, enjoy the 4th of July, and plan on joining us at our next mixer on Wednesday July 13, meet new folks with like minds, get out of the heat, have a cold margarita, network and learn the inside scoop about working in the industry from a lady who knows, the one and only Angela Rawnā!

The Network Austin Mixer is now in its sixth year and we deeply appreciate your support, interest, and attendance! We meet on the second and last Wednesdays of each month, except November and December due to the holidays. There is no membership required to attend and no cover charge. The Mixers are open to people involved with or interested in film, media, acting, writing, producing, directing, etc. Join us and network! SEE: http://networkaustinmixer.com/thismonth.htm�

Gary L. Wimmer for THE NETWORK AUSTIN MIXER���
http://garywimmer.com