The first joint Network Austin Mixer / TXMPA Mixer - Sun Feb 27 @ The Highball - 1142 South Lamar Blvd, Austin TX

1 view

Gary L. Wimmer

Feb 5, 2011, 1:10:54 AM2/5/11
to the-network-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Film, Game, Music and Entertainment People, Friends, Investors and Fans,

WHAT: The first joint Network Austin Mixer / TXMPA Mixer
WHEN: Sunday February 27, 2011 - Afternoon/early evening -- Exact Time posted soon
WHERE: The Highball - 1142 South Lamar Blvd, Austin
- http://www.thehighball.com/
WHO: Everyone involved in film, theatre, game, TV, and entertainment media... and YOU!

IMPORTANT UPDATE, Folks!

We had  Evan E. Fitzmaurice, Interim Director of the Texas Film Commission (http://www.governor.state.tx.us/FILM) booked as our Guest Speaker at ND Venue on February 9.
However, ND Venue informed us that they will no longer be able to host the Network Austin Mixer. So we are checking out other venues, but unfortunately we will not be able to have Mr. Fitzmaurice as our Guest Speaker on Feb 9, as previously announced. We will certainly book him for another date in the future. As we all know, fast changes are now the norm for modern life.

So we've decided to host February's Mixer in a joint Mixer with the TXMPA on Sunday, Feb 27 at The Highball. This will not be our regular venue or day of the week, but we are proud to join TXMPA for this special pre-Oscar meeting. We will post the exact time as soon as we have confirmed it, probably 4 or 5 PM. So join us on Sunday, Feb 27 at The Highball, network, and become part of the movement to keep the Texas Film Incentive Package alive! REMEMBER: We snooze, we lose!