The Network Austin Mixer - Wed April 13, 2011 @ 6 PM - Baby A’s - 5610 North IH-35, Austin TX

Gary L. Wimmer

Apr 10, 2011, 11:02:47 PM4/10/11
to the-network-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Film, Game, Music and Entertainment People, Friends, Investors and Fans,

WHAT: The Network Austin Mixer

WHEN: Wed April 13, 2011 - 6 PM

WHERE: Baby Acapulco�s - 5610 North IH-35, Austin TX 78751

WHO: Everyone involved in film, theatre, game, TV, and entertainment media... and YOU!

GUEST SPEAKERS: YOU!

Beginning on Wed April 13 we will start hosting the Network Austin Mixer at Baby Acapulco�s - 5610 North IH-35, Austin TX 78751 � on the southbound I35 Frontage Road on the west side of I35, south of the Koenig Lane / I35 / US 290 East intersection. Baby A�s is an Austin institution, and we will meet in the large back room with HAPPY HOUR SPECIALS until 7 PM!�

Our GUEST SPEAKERS on Wed April 13 will be YOU, FOLKS, our attendees! Yes, by popular request, we will hold another Pitch Session so our attendees can pitch themselves, their ideas, talents, and plans to everyone. Show up early and sign up! We will open the mic up at 6:45, so take advantage of this opportunity to let us know who you are and connect with like minds. Join us Wed April 13 at Baby A�s!

We are extremely grateful to Michael Waxman - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0915400/ - for being our Guest Speaker on Wed March 30! Michael gave an excellent presentation about his experiences in the worlds of film and television, touching on numerous issues involving the filming of Friday Night Lights, a director�s responsibilities, writing and writers, deadlines, working with actors, and more. Thanks, Michael, for taking time from your busy schedule to enlighten us with your wit and insights!

Keep Texans working! Join TXMPA - http://www.txmpa.org/ -

The Network Austin Mixer is now in its sixth year and we deeply appreciate your support, interest, and attendance! We meet on the second and last Wednesdays of each month, except November and December due to the holidays. There is no membership required to attend and no cover charge. The Mixers are open to people involved with or interested in film, media, acting, writing, producing, directing, etc. Join us and network!

Please pass on information about our Mixers to your friends and associates in the film/media industries, and if you have a website associated with those fields, please post our website - http://networkaustinmixer.com�

Gary L. Wimmer for THE NETWORK AUSTIN MIXER �
http://garywimmer.com

PS. Yours truly has a room for rent in South Austin.
SEE: http://garywimmer.com/Room-for-rent.pdf