Just a reminder to join us and Angela Rawnā @ The Network Austin Mixer - Wed July 13 - 6 PM – Baby A’s, Austin

1 view

Gary L. Wimmer

Jul 13, 2011, 12:16:20 PM7/13/11
to the-network-...@googlegroups.com
It's hot, things are tense, and we all need a break...
So... join us tonight, meet new folks with like minds, get out of the heat, have a cold margarita,
network and learn the inside scoop about working in the industry from a lady who knows, the one and only --
Angela Rawnā - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1543425/

Dear Film, Game, Music and Entertainment People, Friends, Investors and Fans,

WHAT: The Network Austin Mixer
WHEN: Wed July 13, 2011 - 6 PM
WHERE: Baby Acapulco’s - 5610 North IH-35, Austin TX 78751
WHO: Everyone involved in film, theatre, game, TV, and entertainment media... and YOU!
GUEST SPEAKER: Angela Rawnā - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1543425/

Angela Rawna

We are extremely proud to announce that our Guest Speaker at the next meeting on Wednesday July 13 will be Angela Rawnā, a dedicated, hard-working actress who is becoming quite well known in the film and television industries in Los Angeles.
SEE: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1543425/

An exceptional actress, Angela performed in John Patrick Shanely's Tony Award winning play "Doubt" in Austin, and won the 2008 Austin Critics Table Award for Outstanding Acting in a Supporting Role as Mrs. Muller. She also played Regina Howard in Friday Night Lights, Lucinda in Elvis and Anabelle, the Medical Deputy in A Scanner Darkly, and numerous other roles in film and on television.

As Richard Linklater, director of A Scanner Darkly says, "Angela is a wonderful actress and an intelligent collaborator."

Baby Acapulco's
THE NETWORK AUSTIN MIXER meets at Baby Acapulco's - also known at Baby A's - 5610 North IH-35, Austin, 78751 - on the southbound I35 Frontage Road on the west side of I35, South of the Koenig Lane-I35-US 290 East intersection. If heading North on I 35, exit 2222, make the far left U-turn, and head back South on the frontage road. If heading South on I 35, take Exit 238B-A (Houston, East 290, 2222), go through the 2222/290 intersection and keep going south on the frontage road. Baby A's is an Austin institution, and we meet in the large back room with HAPPY HOUR SPECIALS until 7 PM!

Take advantage of this opportunity to join us on
Wednesday July 13, meet new folks with like minds, get out of the heat, have a cold margarita, network and learn the inside scoop about working in the industry from a lady who knows, the one and only Angela Rawnā - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1543425/

The Network Austin Mixer is now in its sixth year and we deeply appreciate your support, interest, and attendance! We meet on the second and last Wednesdays of each month, except November and December due to the holidays. There is no membership required to attend and no cover charge. The Mixers are open to people involved with or interested in film, media, acting, writing, producing, directing, etc. Join us and network! Please pass on information about our Mixers to your friends and associates in the film/media industries, and if you have a website associated with those fields, please post our website - http://networkaustinmixer.com

Gary L. Wimmer for THE NETWORK AUSTIN MIXER
http://garywimmer.com