The Network Austin Mixer - Wed Jan 12, 2011 @ 6 PM -- ND Venue - 501 Studios

Gary L. Wimmer

Dec 29, 2010, 4:42:40 PM12/29/10
to the-network-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Film, Game, Music and Entertainment People, Friends, Investors and Fans,

WHAT: The Network Austin Mixer
WHEN: Wednesday January 12, 2011 @ 6 PM
WHERE: ND Venue - 501 Studios
- http://ndvenue.com/location/
WHO: Everyone involved in film, theatre, and entertainment media... and YOU!
GUEST SPEAKERS:
Beth Sepko, Donise L. Hardy, Toni Cobb-Brock, and Sally Allen!

We want to wish all of you the Happiest of Holidays and a Happy New Year! And we plan to start of 2011 with a real bang! On Wed Jan 12 we are fortunate to have as our Guest Speakers four passionate, hard-working, highly-talented, veteran Casting Directors: Beth Sepko, Donise hardy, Toni Cobb-Brock, and Sally Allen!

Beth Sepko - http://www.bethsepkocasting.com/

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0784629/ & http://www.imdb.com/company/co0206729/

Donise L. Hardy - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0362619/ & http://www.acastingplace.net/

Toni Cobb-Brock and Sally Allen

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=110022665383&topic=13024#!/pages/Brock-Allen-Casting/134447203250702

http://www.tcbcasting.com/

If you work in the business in Texas, you will invariably work with one of these four ladies. All are in high demand in the film, TV, and commercial industries, have numerous credits, and have the latest information about the business. And all four are offering to share their insights with us on Wed Jan 12! You do not want to miss this unique 'Four at one time and in one place' opportunity, so mark you calendars, notify your friends, and plan on joining us!

OUR LOCATION: ND Venue - 501 Studios - http://ndvenue.com/location/. The entrance is on Brushy St. between 5th and 6th Streets, one block east of the I35N frontage road. This venue is downtown, is large, has a bar, and has plenty of free parking -- on-the-street and in the large lot across from 501!

TIME SCHEDULE FOR MIXERS AT ND VENUE:
6 PM - Doors open  (45 minutes to network)
6:45 PM - SPEAKERS and Q&A
7:15 PM - END OF PROGRAM  (45 minutes to network)
8 PM - END OF MIXER

The doors open for the Poetry Slam at 8 PM, but it doesn't actually begin until 8:30 PM. Our attendees are invited to stay and enjoy the Slam and network.

IMPORTANT: Due to changes made by Google concerning Google Groups, after January 12 we will no longer be able to post new info on our Google Group, so we will migrate to another Google Page, Yahoo, Facebook, or Meet-Up Group. Not sure which as of this posting, but to keep updated about this migration and our featured Speakers, always visit our main website - http://networkaustinmixer.com/. Email me - network(AT)garywimmer.com - and request membership – if you have not already done so. That way we will have you on our email list and can keep you updated before we migrate!

The Network Austin Mixer is now in its sixth year and we deeply appreciate your support, interest, and attendance! We meet on the second and last Wednesdays of each month, except November and December due to the holidays. There is no membership required to attend and no cover charge. The Mixers are open to people involved with or interested in film, media, acting, writing, producing, directing, etc. Join us and network!

Please pass on information about our Mixers to your friends and associates in the film/media industries, and if you have a website associated with these fields, please post our website - www.networkaustinmixer.com.

THE NETWORK AUSTIN MIXER CORE GROUP