This Saturday...

1 view

Stephen Elliott

Oct 11, 2012, 2:29:46 PM10/11/12
to the-month...@googlegroups.com
Join us this weekend for the Rumpus Lit Crawl event,  “On Hands and Knees.”

Saturday, Oct 13th, 8:30 – 9:30 pm, The Make-Out Room, 3225 22nd Street, San Francisco.

With readings from Gina FrangelloLorelei LeeRob Roberge, and Emily Rapp!

Music by Dawn Oberg!

Hosted by Rumpus editor Stephen Elliott! (that's me)

The event if FREE. Click here for more information on Lit Crawl, Litquake’s final evening.

(Also, we've got a special comedian guest, but we're not allowed to advertise because they're doing another event and apparently LitQuake is cracking down on that sorta thing.)