Tonight!!!

1 view

Stephen Elliott

Jan 10, 2011, 1:42:14 PM1/10/11
to the-month...@googlegroups.com
A quick reminder for tonight's amazing Rumpus:

 “Warm Bodies, Cold Nights,” tonight, January 10th at The Make-Out Room (3225 22nd Street), 7pm.

Featuring:

Award-winning actress Amber Tamblyn, who recently published her second book of poetry and prose Bang Ditto.

Former paratrooper for the 82nd Airborne, gondolier, magician, and fired weatherman Derrick Brown, who is dedicated to bringing American poetry into rock and roll status.

Street poet, comedian, and reluctant self-help guru Bucky Sinister.

Andrew Nelson, who saw Waiting for Godot when he was seventeen and has been unable to discern sanity from madness ever since.

Author of The Second Coming of Mavala Shikongo as well as the editor of Hope Deferred: Narratives of Zimbabwean Lives, a collection of oral histories published by Voice of Witness, Peter Orner.

A performance by contemporary improvisational cellist Rushad Eggleston and writer Abe Streep.

Comedy by brainy, liberal, Jewish stand-up comedian Nato Green!

Music by singer/songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, Danny Pearson, whose work work features collaborations with both J.C. Hopkins, Mark Kozelek (Sun Kil Moon, Red House Painters), Jeff Ament (Pearl Jam) and many more.

All that entertainment plus chances to win great prizes in our monthly porn raffle!

$10, cheap! You can’t afford not to go.

Hosted by Rumpus editor Stephen Elliott (me!)

**

Hope you can make it.

stephen