events

Stephen Elliott

Jan 15, 2013, 12:50:16 PM1/15/13
to the-month...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

A quick note to let you know I'll be reading with Rebecca Solnit and Michelle Tea tomorrow, Wednesday, at 7pm, to celebrate Adobe Books. Adobe has been an important bookstore to so many of us, unfortunately they'll be closing soon. Here is the Facebook invite. Free.

*

On January 25 we're sponsoring a book release party for Nick Flynn's new book, The Reenactments. The Reenactments is an amazing book about the experience of having his memoir, Another Bullshit Night In Suck City, made into the movie Being Flynn. Nick will read and have a conversation with Rebecca Solnit. There'll be music by Penelope Houston and Cass McCombs.

 all profits to benefit San Francisco's Delivering Innovation In Supportive Housing
(DISH), a supportive housing/homeless services organization– www.dishsf.org.

@ St. Cyprian's Center
2097 Turk Street (Turk and Lyon)
San Francisco, CA 94115