The Final Make-Out

Stephen Elliott

Mar 7, 2012, 4:30:55 PM3/7/12
to the-month...@googlegroups.com

The Rumpus Proudly Presents:

“The Final Make-Out”

March 12th, 7pmThe Make-Out Room, 3225 22nd Street, San Francisco.

Featuring authors Alvin OrloffStacy Bierlein, and Mark Sundeen!

Comedy by Miles K!

Music by Charles Sommer!

Plus a special performance by Hot Guys and Baby Animals!

Also chances to win great prizes in our monthly porn raffle!

This is our final event at the Makeout Room. A place we love. We've been there monthly for so long, and it's been a tradition, but like most traditions, and religions, it has come to an end. We'll be replacing the Monthly Rumpus with a different kind of Rumpus. A quarterly affair. But it'll be different. So come out this last time, for our final make-out.

$10, cheap! You can’t afford not to go!