Letters To Everyone

Stephen Elliott

May 31, 2012, 12:45:45 PM5/31/12
to the-month...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

This Monday is our Celebration of Written Correspondence at the Verdi Club. It coincides with our announcement of Letters To Each Other.

The way Letters To Each Other works is you send in a letter, one page (double sided OK) and we copy everyone's letters and send you back five of them in a self addressed stamped envelope. We're doing this across the country but you can participate by coming to the event on Monday and writing your letter there. Typewriters, envelopes, and stamps will be provided. No need for a SASE!

We'll also have readings from Lorelei Lee, Ariana Reines, D.A. Powell, and artist MariNaomi. Comedy by Nato Green, music by David Berkeley, and a performance of literary letters by The Rumpus Ensemble Players.

Doors at 6:30pm (early so you can pound some keys before the show starts). Monday, June 4, at the Verdi Club, 2424 Mariposa Street.

I'm back in SF and excited to be hosting this event.

See you Monday, I hope!

Stephen Elliott