A Celebration of Written Correspondence

1 view

Stephen Elliott

May 3, 2012, 1:24:31 PM5/3/12
to the-month...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

So, even though we're not doing monthly events anymore we're still doing events. Maybe quarterly. It's hard to say. But we have a really interesting event coming Monday, June 4.

We've started this print subscription called Letters In The Mail and to celebrate we're doing a big show at the Verdi Club, 2424 Mariposa Street, 6:30pm.

There will be letter related readings from Lorelei Lee, Ariana Reines, D.A. Powell, and artist MariNaomi. Comedy by Nato Green and music by David Berkeley.

We're also putting together a performance of famous literary letters by The Rumpus Ensemble Players.

And we'll have a bunch of manual typewriters so if you come early you'll be able to type your own letter and get a chance to read it onstage.

You should get tickets now, I think. Our last event at the Verdi sold out.

Hope to see you all soon!

Stephen Elliott